Notices
02-03 Lancer Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

02 OZ Rally

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2014, 08:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sam Barder
As for the front I have room to go lower and for the rear it is almost as HIGH as I can get them. Fenders are rolled. Haven't pulled them. Kinda like how it sits now. There will be more pictures coming when I take them. Been too busy either driving or just staring at them.

Damn. Those rims are sexy on that car. I drooled a bit when I looked at these photos. Lol. Nice work man. Can't wait to see what else u do.
Old Sep 28, 2014, 05:58 PM

Thanks. Here's some more pics
Old Sep 29, 2014, 06:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Nice updates.....that offset! Not sure if anyone went with that offset on here before. Awaiting more updates. What are you future plans?
Old Sep 29, 2014, 07:17 PM

Many things I would like to do but no plans yet. Probably will paint the grille and I still need my exhaust fixed. As for a year from now I hope to have windows tinted, projector headlights, Rexspeed type 1 spoiler, and maybe the megan racing rear camber kit. Kinda hoping someone gets the camber kit so I can see how it turns out.
Old Sep 30, 2014, 04:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Sam Barder
Many things I would like to do but no plans yet. Probably will paint the grille and I still need my exhaust fixed. As for a year from now I hope to have windows tinted, projector headlights, Rexspeed type 1 spoiler, and maybe the megan racing rear camber kit. Kinda hoping someone gets the camber kit so I can see how it turns out.
The projector headlights in combination with the grill changes the look of the car drastically. You would be happy with that combo. I have done it myself and I'm very happy with the way everything turned out.
Old Sep 30, 2014, 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by SilentCool

The projector headlights in combination with the grill changes the look of the car drastically. You would be happy with that combo. I have done it myself and I'm very happy with the way everything turned out.
I have depo projectors and I just dipped my grille black. It really changes the look of the front. It's really awesome and a worthy purchase. Plus I dipped a lottl portion on my front bumper at the bottom. That really helped change the look also.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 09:21 PM
Evolving Member

Any updates? How re things coming along with the car?
Old Feb 18, 2015, 01:08 PM

Any updates? How re things coming along with the car?
Projector headlights, Carbon fiber vinyl on grill, and relocated the license plate.

Few Stickers, Carbon Fiber Rexspeed Spoiler, Carbon Fiber Shark fin vortex thingy mo bobber, and a short antenna.

Blew out my fender for being to low at one point. Haven't decided what to do with it yet. So I put touch up paint on it and threw a band-aid on it so it will heal properly.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks good I like!
Old Feb 27, 2015, 04:49 PM
Evolving Member

Haha! Very nice, keep us posted. I like the cf vinyl on the grill, looks clean.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 05:03 PM

When installing the rexspeed spoiler did not have to drill any holes to install it. It was a perfect fit. As for the left over hole in the middle I used a 5/8 rubber stopper to plug it.

Since I removed my old spoiler I lost my third brake light which is illegal to not have one where I live. So I ordered a brake light that came off of an evo. I just drilled holes to match the existing ones in the trunk.

Two for the bolts (BLACK)
One for the wire (BLUE)
There is also an existing wire to just plug the light in and its good to go. (RED)

Old Feb 28, 2015, 03:43 PM
Evolving Member

Ah nice work...keep those updates coming. I would have kept the stock tail lights but that's just me lol. I think it's a cleaner look that's all.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 03:46 PM

Ah nice work...keep those updates coming. I would have kept the stock tail lights but that's just me lol. I think it's a cleaner look that's all.
The car came with these tail lights when I bought it. I think the stock tail lights look cleaner too. But even if I had the stock ones I love blacked out euro tail lights on most cars. Chrome euro ones on the other hand.... look so bad idk even know why people buy them.

Anyways I ordered this sticker Jan. 20th and I just finally got it today from Australia. Worth the wait to me though. (Krispy Klean)

Old Apr 2, 2015, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude your ride is real dope.😁 you ever thought of fender flares? I think it'll look good with that offset.
Old Apr 6, 2015, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Milliecho
Dude your ride is real dope.😁 you ever thought of fender flares? I think it'll look good with that offset.
I do not know what I am going to do yet about the wheel gap. I don't really like the fender flare look. I would prefer to just camber the wheels and tuck them under BUT the tire wear on cambered wheels... Took less then 3 months to turn my front two tires into slicks with -3 camber. After that I went cheap and got federal tires instead of yokohama since they wear so fast.

Quick Reply: 02 OZ Rally