Notices
02-03 Lancer Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

The return of jsangiovanni

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2014, 08:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The return of jsangiovanni

like the title says im back!!!!! 1st off everyone follow me on instagram @jordan_ozrally . Im so happy to be back in the mitsu family (even tho i truly never left) for those of you who remember me i hope to hear from you and for those who dont heres my previous (unfinished) build thread. https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/showthread.php?t=621039 i had the all white and black 03es and i got bored of the slow unresponsive engine but what can you expect from an auto economy sedan. So i went to a honda build up an accord and missed the feel of the lancer which i still owned bt gave to my parents. So i went on a rampage and found exactly what i wanted. A good condition 03 oz rally 5speed with all black interior. Guy wanted 2500 and with my sales skills i talked him down to 1400. Dont ask how lol but this car had alot of plans and i cant wait to get into the build. Expect to see a 4g64 swap with a 4g63 head coming after all the interior and exterior is done. Idk if i wanna do boost yet but that will come in due time. 1st order of business interior ima do my full interior 1st.Enough with the talking lets get into pics

Day i got her i drove an hr from home in the white one with my dad go get her and when we got home took this pic

Another view i fell in love when i saw here i knew she was the one

1st thing i do to all my lancers is a new stubby carbonfiber antenna. I ordered it and then i saw the ralliart one and felt stupid that i didnt get it 1st so ima just put up with this one for now lol but heres the stock one compared to the stubby.

heres a pic of the interior dash needs some loving but i still cant wait to put a double din in and carbonfiber wrap some parts.

Seats need replacing they are kind of destroyed but is ok im probably going to get some bride seats with some takata belts

1st order of business was to get rid of the disgusting headliner that the car had and black it out heres some before and afters. ( still need to paint the handles and re wrap the fold down mirrors and paint the dome light and things.

so after waiting a week or so i finally got my evo sunglass holder/curtesy light.gotta paint it black

had to install it asap gt it installed juat need to do some wiring for it but for now its for looks lol

finally got my carbonfiber wrap in so i decided to spend last night wrapping some parts i will post some pics of it installed in the morning but here arr some teasers on how good it came out

lemme know what you guys think so far of the new project trust me theres alotttt alottt more to come this is just baby mods to pas the time till the really things start rolling in.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 09:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow man this looks killer. Congrats on coming back to a lancer! Lol. That black headliner is absolutely killer. I would love to do that too mine. Can't wait to see what you are going to do worth the car next bit whatever it will be I'm sure it will be awesome.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 05:03 PM

Looking good bro, youre doing mods really quick. Im sure youll make it even better than the ES in no time. Cant wait to see what you got up your sleeve.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Jamonroe
Wow man this looks killer. Congrats on coming back to a lancer! Lol. That black headliner is absolutely killer. I would love to do that too mine. Can't wait to see what you are going to do worth the car next bit whatever it will be I'm sure it will be awesome.
Thanks man ! I cant wait to start the big things i should b ordering seats very very soon
Old Jul 16, 2014, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by silent1jt
Looking good bro, youre doing mods really quick. Im sure youll make it even better than the ES in no time. Cant wait to see what you got up your sleeve.
im deff trying to get things done quick with this one. The interior should b very quick that way i can get to start the body work and paint
Old Jul 16, 2014, 09:25 PM

Dont forget to paint the A-pilars and rear panels to complete that all black interior. Im going to paint mine too but not ready to do the headliner yet.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by silent1jt
Dont forget to paint the A-pilars and rear panels to complete that all black interior. Im going to paint mine too but not ready to do the headliner yet.
Im actually gnna wrap all the pillars in carbonfiber wrap to give it a contrast and match with the dash. And im going to wrap the 3rd brake light aswell (when i get one since the car has the spoiler light and im removing the spoiler i gotta get a 3rd brake)
Old Jul 17, 2014, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Jsangiovanni

Im actually gnna wrap all the pillars in carbonfiber wrap to give it a contrast and match with the dash. And im going to wrap the 3rd brake light aswell (when i get one since the car has the spoiler light and im removing the spoiler i gotta get a 3rd brake)
Where'd u get the headliner?

And with the things u r wrapping in carbon fiber it should give it a real interesting and nice look. Can't wait to see how that turns out.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 10:45 AM

Where'd u get the headliner?

And with the things u r wrapping in carbon fiber it should give it a real interesting and nice look. Can't wait to see how that turns out.
joanns fabrics the arts and crafts store sells headliner and its cheaper then anywhere else to buy. Yeah im ordering some more wrap this weekend so i can start wrapping those parts
Old Jul 17, 2014, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Jsangiovanni

joanns fabrics the arts and crafts store sells headliner and its cheaper then anywhere else to buy. Yeah im ordering some more wrap this weekend so i can start wrapping those parts
How much did u get? We just got one of those in my town. I'm really interested in doing it now. Lol.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 11:31 AM
Evolved Member

Nice... I just painted my whole pillars, visors, handles and headliner with Matt Black paint for Vinyl in the auto parts store.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by eusgen
Nice... I just painted my whole pillars, visors, handles and headliner with Matt Black paint for Vinyl in the auto parts store.
And it stuck to the fabric well? Because if so I could paint better than I can do fabric lol
Old Jul 17, 2014, 12:51 PM
Evolved Member

It adheres well yes but it does have somewhat of a "crusty" texture but who the hell is touching the ceiling anyways right? I like it
Old Jul 17, 2014, 03:06 PM

How much did u get? We just got one of those in my town. I'm really interested in doing it now. Lol.
I got 2 yards (6ft) it was a perfect size and go online and google coupons for joanns they always have 20 to 40% off all the time.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by eusgen
I dnt know if i wanna throw the handles bac on lol i never cut the hols for them i like the clean look. Bt the fabric paint works pretty gud

Quick Reply: The return of jsangiovanni