Notices
04-06 Lancer / Ralliart Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Uk Lancer Sport

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2016, 01:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gt_phdm
Love that drop!
Thanks dude I really like it too
Old Feb 17, 2016, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by LoneLancer
Update

]
Damn! You guys got a lot of them standard OEM goodies! Evo Steering Wheel too! Take example those door mouldings. We don't have that here in the Philippines.
Old Feb 18, 2016, 02:22 AM

Damn! You guys got a lot of them standard OEM goodies! Evo Steering Wheel too! Take example those door mouldings. We don't have that here in the Philippines.
Yeah the Sport varient is pretty much almost identical to Ralliart, so a lot of OEM goodies . Only thing missing is a 2.4l 4G94 and it would be a Ralliart, but will have to make do with the 2.0l 4G63NA.
I think the door mouldings are something to do with vehicle safety as a lot of cars have them here in the UK. I could be wrong and it just part of the Ralliart body styling.
Old Feb 18, 2016, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by LoneLancer
Yeah the Sport varient is pretty much almost identical to Ralliart, so a lot of OEM goodies . Only thing missing is a 2.4l 4G94 and it would be a Ralliart, but will have to make do with the 2.0l 4G63NA.
I think the door mouldings are something to do with vehicle safety as a lot of cars have them here in the UK. I could be wrong and it just part of the Ralliart body styling.
You guys are so lucky! We have that 4G63NA variant over here too. Altough its a CVT though and most owners would change to a stick and go for turbo.

Looking for a set of those mouldings and that steering wheel! Apparently, the dealerships here don't sell those mouldings.
Old Feb 19, 2016, 01:21 AM

You guys are so lucky! We have that 4G63NA variant over here too. Altough its a CVT though and most owners would change to a stick and go for turbo.

Looking for a set of those mouldings and that steering wheel! Apparently, the dealerships here don't sell those mouldings.
Yeah, have seen a few asian based lancers getting turboed, I've thought about getting my engine turboed, but it might be way to expensive here.
If your looking for parts I'd recommend mitsibishipartswarehouse they sell nearly everything for lancers, am sure you could get the mouldings and steering wheel from them. This is the site I got my ralliart grille from, bit pricey but still worth it
Old Mar 9, 2016, 10:58 AM

Update

Yesterday I got the Lancer's new Custom Cat-Back added. Its a stainless steel 2" system with silencer and back-box with a 3" rolled tip fitted. I am so happy with the result The noise it makes is just perfect, especially on start up. With the silencer fitted its nice and quiet at motorway speeds so there is minimal droning.

Here's a quick vid of how it sounds took it on my phone so the quality isn't the best, sorry for how dark it is didn't get much chance to do some filming due to the rain that day.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t98vjnhnz4...%2046.mov?dl=0

Took some photos today after work to show it of in the light, the tip sticks out a little from the bumper, but it still looks a lot better than it was . Also put up an old photo of the exhaust for comparison.

There's so many roadworks going on in my area right now that its becoming impossible to keep this thing clean for at least a day -_-.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 02:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice mate love the look of it with them rims
Old Mar 10, 2016, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by 347-dis
Nice mate love the look of it with them rims
Thanks
Old Mar 13, 2016, 02:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I actually like how that sounds man. Good job with the car.
Old Mar 13, 2016, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by SilentCool
I actually like how that sounds man. Good job with the car.
Thanks. Custom cat-back FTW XP
I really hate it when people cheap out and get a "fart can" really ruins the car.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 03:07 AM

Am Back!

I am back with another update and this time the Lancer has had some surgery .
The old OEM spoiler has been replaced with a fiberglass EVO 8/9 replica spoiler and the roof now has a vortex generator. I had also intended to have a bumper lip installed but due to it not following the bumper line 100% its proving to be a tad difficult.
To top those mods off the spoiler has been painted black and silver and the roof has also been painted black.
I installed an interior brake light on the parcel shelf, I've actually had it installed for a while just not plugged in , some light still shines out from underneath so I may need to tighten it down some more.
I sent my damaged Rotas off to be repaired so I had to run on my OEM rims for a few days. During that time I also had to deal with unbalanced wheels, off steering and a few other things. But thankfully after I got the Rotas back most of those problems went away. After that sent the car in for a service and she's sitting and running pretty....apart from a minor belt squeak, only happens on really cold starts though .

Anyway here are some pics of how the Lancer looks now

Nice pic of the Lancer after it got its spoiler and VG. Running the OEM 16's.

Old May 3, 2016, 05:12 PM

Nice updates, man. BTW, do you still have the trunk emblems?
The following users liked this post:
LoneLancer (May 4, 2016)
Old May 4, 2016, 12:24 AM

Nice updates, man. BTW, do you still have the trunk emblems?
Thank you

Sorry, I don't have the emblems for the rear anymore. Threw them out after I took them off.
Old Jun 4, 2016, 02:29 PM

So did a few small mods to the car in the last few weeks, to start I swapped the crappy standard dash trim out for carbon fibre ones. The install was dead easy just four screws and a few clips and everything was done in minutes.

I also swapped my weathered locking wheel nuts for some aluminium Mishimoto open-end locking nuts. Got to say, I really like the way the Mishimoto's look over the old "stainless steel" ones I got when I bought the Rotas.

Also the weather has been really nice lately, big change from near constant rain :P, so was able to give the car a proper wash, and get all the bugs off. Nothing like a nice clean car

Old Jun 7, 2016, 02:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Nice work again. The carbon accents look great against the black dash. For some reason I just took notice of the reverse fog lights or reflectors? These are not on the USDM Ralliarts. I like them, do you happen to have pics of them at night?

Quick Reply: Uk Lancer Sport