Notices
04-06 Ralliart Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech (aftermarket turbo/supercharger related topics)

Turbo Tech Ralliart Latest Dyno # Hp@torque.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2004, 05:44 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turbo Tech Ralliart Latest Dyno # Hp@torque.

HELLO MY FRIENDS, I DID TOOK THE RALLIART LAST MONDAY TO THE DYNO WITH THE NEW TURBO A GARRETT/TIAL SPORT GT-35R FULL BALL BEARING .THE RESULTS 508 WHEEL HP AT 30 PSI AND 426 POUND OF TORQUE.

Last edited by TURBO TECH P.R.; Oct 10, 2004 at 05:48 PM.
Old Oct 10, 2004, 06:20 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
30 PSI? Damn, that's a lotta boost. Congrats on the 508
Old Oct 10, 2004, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

wow!, are you guys planning to sell the turbo as a kit. and how did you get 30 psi. did you do and internal mods to it. isnt the ralliart using the same engine the same as the evo but just bored it out to 2.4 liters? soo the walls between the clyinders super thin? right? this is what i have read before.....think i might have change it a bit.
Old Oct 10, 2004, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Red Dragon
. isnt the ralliart using the same engine the same as the evo but just bored it out to 2.4 liters? .
no not the same engine RA's engine is the 4g69 sohc and evos is 4g63 dohc...
Old Oct 10, 2004, 06:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Red Dragon
wow!, are you guys planning to sell the turbo as a kit. and how did you get 30 psi. did you do and internal mods to it. isnt the ralliart using the same engine the same as the evo but just bored it out to 2.4 liters? soo the walls between the clyinders super thin? right? this is what i have read before.....think i might have change it a bit.
did you want to see the car go to lancer ralliart show & shine forum and go to turbo tech p.r. latest pics thers alot of pictures of the details of the car.thanks.
Old Oct 10, 2004, 06:44 PM
Evolving Member

Last edited by TURBO TECH P.R.; Oct 11, 2004 at 03:09 AM.
Old Oct 10, 2004, 07:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by otter
30 PSI? Damn, that's a lotta boost. Congrats on the 508
thanks.
Old Oct 10, 2004, 07:20 PM
Evolved Member

damn...just curious....how much would someone have to pay to get power like that in their ralliart?
Old Oct 10, 2004, 07:43 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my estimate.... about 11-13k if you were getting parts for full price.

Seeing as how TECH has a lot of sponsors and a shop he's probably around 8-10k thus far.

That is some great HP/TQ. Did you do this on race gas or still pump gas. I can't see 30psi on pump gas. What you getting on pump gas?? How's the spool with that turbo... that MIVEC thus far has been a big help in promoting early spool.
Old Oct 10, 2004, 09:01 PM
Evolved Member

GAWD DAM, THATS INCREDIABLE!

Take her to the track, I bet there is massive wheel spin. You guys thinkin about releasing a turbokit for the US ralli-arts?
Old Oct 10, 2004, 10:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TURBO TECH P.R.
HELLO MY FRIENDS, I DID TOOK THE RALLIART LAST MONDAY TO THE DYNO WITH THE NEW TURBO A GARRETT/TIAL SPORT GT-35R FULL BALL BEARING .THE RESULTS 508 WHEEL HP AT 30 PSI AND 426 POUND OF TORQUE.
Those are some AWESOME numbers, you're beating out the tricked out Mopar street SRT-4 project, congrats! My question to you is, what type of fuel are you running on? Seems to me like you might need some 100 octane race gas running 30psi, but that would be even more awesome if you were running on pump fuel.
Old Oct 10, 2004, 10:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
All I can say is WOW! Good job, TTPR. 508 is too much for me, I'd be happy with 250-300hp.
Old Oct 11, 2004, 01:56 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Boeturbolancer

Seeing as how TECH has a lot of sponsors and a shop he's probably around 8-10k thus far.

That is some great HP/TQ. Did you do this on race gas or still pump gas. I can't see 30psi on pump gas. What you getting on pump gas?? How's the spool with that turbo... that MIVEC thus far has been a big help in promoting early spool.
hello boe, is on race gas C16 vp on pump gas i got 446hp at 19 psi, i got my boost controller set up at 19 psi for pump gas and the stage 2 att 30 psi on race gas i still have another stage to play with {turbosmart e-boost] this turbo is incredible{GT35RBB} a am shoure i can make even more,if theres any aftermarket cam available and cam gear.but again this turbocharger impress me the way the car spool up that turbo is amaizing i got .82 a/r on the turbine housing,but that GT turbine technology from garrett is something from another world,and the mivec helps a lot i am selling a lot of this turbos for evo,s and sti,s unaimed evrey 1.8,2.0.2.4l in the island are going to have that turbo soon.but boe again this thing fly over the asfalt.

Last edited by TURBO TECH P.R.; Oct 11, 2004 at 02:36 AM.
Old Oct 11, 2004, 02:04 AM
Evolving Member

Boe,have You Ever Try The Turbosmart E-boost{boost Controller] On One Of Your Cars? are you guys{road race] are going to be att the SEMA show in vegas?, if you doo let me know i am going to be there,there will be a big promo poster of my car at the yonaka motorsport booth and magazines with the car on the front cover to give away.{super compacto puerto rico}i wish if i can bring the car to sema ,but is not posible because of the distance.

Last edited by TURBO TECH P.R.; Oct 11, 2004 at 02:41 AM.
Old Oct 11, 2004, 02:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Boeturbolancer

most of the parts the i use to create this lancer are sponsor by the companies the i am a distributor for heare in the caribeean,i took this car as a personal project ,but still a good promo for my buisness,that way you see so many decals on the car, because is a promo car for my biuisness. every part that you see on that car i do sell at the shop but remember this is a complete custom made turbo car,and theres a lot of money and HARD WORK involve in this project. if i make a mistake writing something,i hope all of you understand that spanich is my first language,but if i write in spanish just a few of you understand.thanks turbo techp.r.

Last edited by TURBO TECH P.R.; Oct 11, 2004 at 06:32 AM.

Quick Reply: Turbo Tech Ralliart Latest Dyno # Hp@torque.