Notices
04-06 Ralliart Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech (aftermarket turbo/supercharger related topics)

04 Ralliart Engine Build around RRM's Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2016, 10:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
Originally Posted by GearDownSon
I hear he drives a neon now...
HAHA! awesome...
Old Jan 19, 2021, 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by GearDownSon
I see fire in your future.

Guess whos back!!
Old Jan 19, 2021, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

Whats up guys! I'm back! well Kind of lol. I just bought a lap top computer i dug up my password, So i can finally talk to you guys again, i missed ya. haha.. But i wont be posting much on the ralliart forums. I recently sold her and bought a 600 whp evo 9 to play with. But enough about that car. The ralliart. Man i miss my baby. But i sold her 6 months ago to a younger dude named bryton. I told him to make a profile and post up on here. He did more work to the car in 6 months than i did in the four years since i lost that job that made me stop working on the car lol. He had it up and running a week after i sold it. Lucky bastard haha. I was hoping he already posted up here. but guess not. I'm sure he will soon.

anyway. Hows everybody been? I hope you guys didnt follow suit with my bad choice and didnt sell the ralliart. Keep them! the scene has been growing since i left it. Lets see your builds!! And hows all the OG's Doing? Cranswick, geardownson... how you guys been?
Old Jan 19, 2021, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/04..._on_lsd-s.html Is This ralliarts new owner and new thread. Follow it for the future of this car. Or just post here and talk **** on me for selling it lol haha....
The following users liked this post:
802LANCERS (Jan 20, 2021)
Old Mar 8, 2021, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by Ralliart_on_LSD
Whats up guys! I'm back! well Kind of lol. I just bought a lap top computer i dug up my password, So i can finally talk to you guys again, i missed ya. haha.. But i wont be posting much on the ralliart forums. I recently sold her and bought a 600 whp evo 9 to play with. But enough about that car. The ralliart. Man i miss my baby. But i sold her 6 months ago to a younger dude named bryton. I told him to make a profile and post up on here. He did more work to the car in 6 months than i did in the four years since i lost that job that made me stop working on the car lol. He had it up and running a week after i sold it. Lucky bastard haha. I was hoping he already posted up here. but guess not. I'm sure he will soon.

anyway. Hows everybody been? I hope you guys didnt follow suit with my bad choice and didnt sell the ralliart. Keep them! the scene has been growing since i left it. Lets see your builds!! And hows all the OG's Doing? Cranswick, geardownson... how you guys been?
Hey man! Good to see you back on the forums. I did the same thing a few years ago. Bought an Evo 9. Sold the Ralliart. I still regret selling it... LOL The people I sold it to totalled it...

I met Bryton through FB a while back and was talking him through getting your car running again. He had it running at one point then I think it jumped time or something. He seems to be really into it. Which makes me happy. I love seeing people who are actually into working on these things and keeping them running.
Ralliart_on_LSD (Apr 2, 2021)
Old Mar 9, 2021, 04:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
most people are on the facebook groups...I resisted for a long time and gave in about 2 years ago. I daily drive a wicked white 2011 ralliart now, but i still have the black car.
Old Mar 12, 2021, 03:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Wow, stopped in here by chance as I'm researching buying a 2015 Outlander (Jeep Patriot died this week). Great memories coming back as I see you guys posting.
Still have the yellow Ralliart. Have had a 2011 RVR for six years.
​​​​​​​Two daughters each have a Mirage (best vehicle ever for I-don't care-about-car-maintenance young people).

No evo or turbo yet.

Old Mar 12, 2021, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cool...i wish i had one
Old Apr 2, 2021, 08:45 AM
Evolved Member

WOW alot of old names popping in here! whats up cranswick! long time no talk! im on a few of the lancer pages on fb, mostly evo pages now tho. and i'm usually in fb jail most of the time hahaha.... but add me if you want Joe DeMarco. I have a real account, which is 3 hockey jerseys, and my jail time account, which is a silver evo. add me!

and whats up RalliartN I deff rememeber you from back in the day. Damn its like a reunion in here. All we need is SSP-ralliart and GearDownSon and its a party lmao
Old Apr 2, 2021, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yo yo! Great to hear from you guys again! I still have the Evo X. Recently put on an FP Red with some supporting mods! Loving it! I picked up a 2011 Civic for a daily. I am with you Josh, missing the RA

Ralliart_on_LSD (Apr 2, 2021)