Notices
04-06 Ralliart Engine/Drivetrain (no forced induction)

Piggyback Maps

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2015, 04:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bakuro117
Or you can get ahold of OttRalliart the MMC/ECU flash method works on the 04 models. And he was doing a lend a tool thing last time I talked to him so you wouldnt need to actually purchase MMC flash or the Tactrix cable.
yeah I reached out to him as well its just a matter of who contacts me first ..lol but I emailed both of them.

I still do! and replied. I have a set of equipment in Florida now.

I know I dont post much anymore and I do apologize. I have a new local shop that is full maintenance and performance, we are still going through the set-up phase and already have bookings so this is good news. We are focused on Euro cars, the owner of the shop is Audi VW trained so that was a no brainer! BUT I bring the Mitsubishi element to the shop! I have been tuning quite a few VW Audi Porsche BMW and 1 Lambo as of late but the Local Mitsu crowd is really picking up, last week I tuned 4 lancers alone. I have even moved in to tuning EVOX here is what a recent customer has said.

James Li Ottawa

Recently when I purchased my 2010 Evolution X I thought I 100% did not have a chance at passing my e-test without getting a new tune or putting on a high flow cat. The first time I went for my e-test i did't pass. Carl introduced me to Brent Fortin and was probably the best connection/friend I could make. Brent told me to come down to his shop, Miller's Motorsports, whenever I was free and he would pull my tune and have a look to see what was really going on. When I got there Brent pulled my tune and went to work. Brent also told me that whatever he didn't know he would send to Merlin. Merlin has written 2 wonderful FREE tuning guides one for the Evo 7-9 and one for the Ralliart/EvoX. The turn around time was pretty good considering that Merlin is in Australia. It took less than a week to have my tune back and to my PASS E-TEST!!!! Brent also went out of my way to help fix my AFR at idle. This man works wonders!Brent is extremely helpful and has a great amount of knowledge when it comes to tuning a CVT Lancer to an Evolution to an Eclipse. He is defiantly someone to go to for any tuning needs!

Go check out his shop Miller's Motorsports, 4582 March Rd. Its 30 min from Merivale and Meadowlands (20 if your speeding), and the road is pretty good for those who are slammed.
Thanks a ton Brent. I really appreciate all the work you've done for me!
That point to be had here is the customer is tuned by another company car runs great except he could not pass an Etest. There is a right way and a wrong way to tune, even though the car runs great the tuner deleted the rear O2 sensor (bad idea) and well he could not pass our etest here in Ontario, I am sure that is same in many Provinces or States.

Last edited by OttRalliart05; May 19, 2015 at 05:05 AM.
Old Jan 9, 2018, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help on ecu reflash

Want to know were to find a good reflash or mapping for my ecu,04 ralliart 5speed,rrm good???
Old Jan 9, 2018, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help were,to get a good mapping for my ecu or a reflash done,was looking at rrm,is it a good option???