Notices

Wreck your Ra? Post stories here

Old Feb 18, 2006, 08:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdslancer, I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I really wish life's lesson's didn't have to be so harsh. Hope you're able to cope with it, man... just don't blame yourself like lefty said.
Old Feb 19, 2006, 09:25 AM
Evolving Member

sorry to hear what happened jds , but like blackhawk and lefty just said dont blame yourself.
Old Feb 19, 2006, 03:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
its not an RA but i wrecked my friends 2nd gen talon awd turbo last night, maybe ill wait to do any FI to my car or not drive drunk
Old Feb 19, 2006, 10:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by fkdrcrs
its not an RA but i wrecked my friends 2nd gen talon awd turbo last night, maybe ill wait to do any FI to my car or not drive drunk
Sorry to hear that, but you know nobody's to blame other than yourself if you were drinking... hopefully you'll learn a lesson. And yeah, either choose the second option or just don't drive at all.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 05:04 AM
Evolved Member

lesson definitely learned
Old Feb 21, 2006, 12:17 AM

jd bro sorry to hear that, i felt ****ty about loosing my car, but dam loosing a friend ****ty dealz man. my condolences
Old Feb 25, 2006, 12:49 PM

well lets start from the beginning. It was mid December and I was on my home form school after dark and as I rounded a corner I saw a dear about 20yards infront of me in the left lane. At the time I was going about 75mph and I hit my brakes knowing it would wind up jumping in front of me and I started to pull right to get away from it. I got down to around 60 and about 5yards from it I saw it take a small step towards my path so I slammed on my brakes and began to slide where the deer then leaped forward right into my path and got taken out by the front right side of my car. Here are some pix... but this isn't the only part of the story stay tuned to after the pix.

here is the damage from the deer.

So I continued to drive the car until my appointment at the body shop on Jan. 30. I was heading north to take my girlfriend to a WVU basketball game when it started snowing like hell. The first part of the trip was awful because it is on smaller Interstate. The lanes were completely covered but I took it easy and made it through fine. After I got on a main Highway I decided to speed up because outside a couple slush spots it was clear. After about 50miles on this road I got up to someone who was goin about 45 so I decided to pass em goin around 60. While in the passing lane my front left tire hit a pile of slush which sent me hydroplaning into the left guard rail which sent me into a 360 in the median. It was actually kinda fun but my poor car. As in the deer wasnt enough damage. Look at her now.

This is that night once I got it home.

Oh u ask where is the bumper? Here is your answer

I stuck it in the trunk.

Well its now late Feb. and I'm waiting patiently for my baby to be done.
Old Feb 25, 2006, 12:55 PM
Evolved Member

fun.
Old Mar 17, 2006, 02:13 PM

attempted murder

Well i park my car at my high school and people must not like me or they just mad that they dont got a RA but they did this to my car....
Old Mar 17, 2006, 02:45 PM
Evolved Member

wtf? set up a pill box about 300 yars away, and snipe they *** out next time they try that. that aint cool!
Old Mar 18, 2006, 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ralliart04BLK
Well i park my car at my high school and people must not like me or they just mad that they dont got a RA but they did this to my car....
I guess i'm lucky.. the kids at my school think i have ties to the Asian Mob or something... Plus i have the means to set up a pill box and snipe, and would do it... or... have done it mwahahahahaaa
Old Mar 18, 2006, 10:44 AM
Evolving Member

know what you mean Ralliart04blk, parked my car, at school, and when i came back a nice foot long "keying" was there on my driverside fender......what erks me is i parked next to a brand new land rover, and a silver m3, and mines gotta be keyed, was pissed, but now i know my car is special b/c it got chosen over the b-mer, and the rover lol, gotta have some humor in that one, so 375 dollars later, im taking it to the shop on monday
Old Mar 18, 2006, 10:50 AM
Evolving Member

october 30th got boxed in by an accord and a buick, and i had no choice but to rearend an old lady in a cavalier, who was making a left, we were both ok, and she just wanted to get her car fixed, hers 800, mine about 1500, finally get the damn thing fixed in january after i got the money together, and 4 days after i get it out of the shop, my wheels lock up on me after taking a turn doing about 20, and i pop a curb and hit a pole, was giving some people a ride, home and this is the thanks i get, 1800 bucks later , i get the car fixed and a new rrm lip installed, (car looks hot now), been accident free since then, oh and for the record, I totally 4qrd that pole up lol
Old Apr 4, 2006, 10:40 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Pwned

R.I.P old friend, you will be missed. The story, should be self explanatory. Tree+Ralliart= Dead Car. I was lucky to walk away from this one folks, only one airbag deployed and popped b/c it was squeezed between the passenger side seat and B-Pillar. Long night, managed to get away with just a bump on the head. Hopefully I'll be able to join Lancer ranks again very soon.
Old Apr 4, 2006, 01:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Ramen_Noodle

R.I.P old friend, you will be missed. The story, should be self explanatory. Tree+Ralliart= Dead Car. I was lucky to walk away from this one folks, only one airbag deployed and popped b/c it was squeezed between the passenger side seat and B-Pillar. Long night, managed to get away with just a bump on the head. Hopefully I'll be able to join Lancer ranks again very soon.
I'm amazed at how strong the lancer seems to be, glad to know you plan on getting another one

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wreck your Ra? Post stories here