Notices

Wreck your Ra? Post stories here

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2006, 01:30 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It took quite a beating, still runs but insurance is totalling it. Probably wont be able to afford another Lancer again for a while. I think I'm gonna wait a little longer until I get some more age under my belt then consider actually getting an EVO (give myself some time to mature a little more).
Old Apr 4, 2006, 09:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ramen_Noodle
It took quite a beating, still runs but insurance is totalling it. Probably wont be able to afford another Lancer again for a while. I think I'm gonna wait a little longer until I get some more age under my belt then consider actually getting an EVO (give myself some time to mature a little more).
il buy your
RRM Lower Tiebar

RRM Trunk Strut Bar
Old Apr 5, 2006, 05:00 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Couldn't get them off of the car, I tried but they wouldnt budge. The whole car was so scrunged up that I couldnt even jack it up to get the muffler off. I salvaged some parts that I'll eventually put up for sale.
Old Apr 20, 2006, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

i got rear ended sunday at a red light. the lady told the cop that it was my fault because she wasnt speeding and that i should have gotten out of her way lol! waiting on her insurance adjuster right now.
Old Apr 20, 2006, 09:33 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by mitsutech005
i got rear ended sunday at a red light. the lady told the cop that it was my fault because she wasnt speeding and that i should have gotten out of her way lol! waiting on her insurance adjuster right now.
Amazing.
Old May 21, 2006, 01:45 PM
Evolving Member

well this is a official goodbye to the ralliart, it was totalled and i couldn't get any performance off of it cause it was now my insurance companies car. so i got my personal items out. (including my stereo system and piggyback ecu and stock amp w/sub package) so now i had to get a different car. Now i have a Z28 Camaro. completly stock. so i have to start over but hey at lease i got a car thats worth buying. Bye Lancer. *sniff sniff
Old May 21, 2006, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Thegreydevil219
know what you mean Ralliart04blk, parked my car, at school, and when i came back a nice foot long "keying" was there on my driverside fender......what erks me is i parked next to a brand new land rover, and a silver m3, and mines gotta be keyed, was pissed, but now i know my car is special b/c it got chosen over the b-mer, and the rover lol, gotta have some humor in that one, so 375 dollars later, im taking it to the shop on monday
You too have a nice key mark in your driver side fender? I have one also... I dont know where it happened because it happened in the winter and i had a lot of dirt on my car and i didnt notice it until i had washed it. Im not fixing it, its not worth it.
Old May 22, 2006, 09:01 AM
Evolving Member

That sux speed demon =/ Just buy another RA =D
Old May 22, 2006, 01:35 PM
Evolved Member

That sucks. Good luck with the Camaro.
Old May 27, 2006, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

I didn't really wreck mine but i did put a 6 inch scratch in my front bumper when i scraped a concrete barrier at the gas station.
Old May 27, 2006, 10:01 AM
Evolved Member

something like that happened to me, im pulling out of a 7-11 onto a main road with no shoulder. its 2 lanes each way. only person coming my way is in the left lane, i turn she switches lanes i tap the curb a bit tryin to avoid gettin creamed. nice scratch but tnothing major.

I had another one like a year ago. deer ran out into the road, i swerve, i jump curb onto sidewalk, i snap my control arm.........$1000
Old May 28, 2006, 07:41 AM
Evolving Member

My wife almost hit a dog one time on her way to wal-mart with my 2 year old son in the back. She had to swerve hard to miss it. When she got home she was like: "gosh your car handles really good, i had to swerve to miss a dog and the car just went were i wanted it to go, thank god."
Old Jun 5, 2006, 10:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ramen_Noodle

R.I.P old friend, you will be missed. The story, should be self explanatory. Tree+Ralliart= Dead Car. I was lucky to walk away from this one folks, only one airbag deployed and popped b/c it was squeezed between the passenger side seat and B-Pillar. Long night, managed to get away with just a bump on the head. Hopefully I'll be able to join Lancer ranks again very soon.
How did the glass in the back door not break?! Lucky you didn't get hurt.
Old Jun 11, 2006, 12:24 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Ya know, I keep telling myself that. Still sucks to lose such a nice car though. Starting to find out that the people who had repaired my car previously had installed used tires. They told me, and the insurance company that the tires were brand new. What a waste.
Old Jul 5, 2006, 03:11 PM

ra wrecked!

so i was driving at 1 in the morning and i saw a cop coming behind me..i knew he was going to pull me over...i didn't want a ticket cuz i have too many for a loud muffler (pshh thats bull).. so i start to go fast and took a tight left turn and hit the curb..i broke the rotor, smashed the fender, snaped off side skirt and lip..the cop was a nice guy though he just came me a ticket for blowing a red light..my cars been in the shop for 2 weeks and i get it back in a couple days. the insurace company has to pay 3000 dollars to fix it.
Attached Thumbnails Wreck your Ra? Post stories here-dsc01159-large-medium-.jpg  

Quick Reply: Wreck your Ra? Post stories here