Notices

All "Ralliart Vs." discussion goes here

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2007, 12:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AdamRA
Nothing wrong with that, how are your k-sports holding up?
Pretty good so far. Adjustability is simple and easy (with the proper alignment tools). Slapped the bump stop a couple times on the front driver side one in a crazy off camber turn at Winged Warrior, and it seems to have held up.....pics in my WW3 results thread.
Actually still getting used to them. Almost there with finding the limits of the package I have together now.
Old May 18, 2007, 12:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cool. i really need to tune my car and find that 350Z again then or a WRX. i just have no time or cash right now...ot a local tuner for that matter.

Originally Posted by Thegreydevil219
was doing a little research and wrx and 350zs have "almost" the same 0-60 times, 5.5 give or take 2 tenths of a second
Old May 19, 2007, 06:59 PM
Evolving Member

when I say NA I mean with just regular gas...I don't even use premium...and when I say NOS I point it out...and I didn't beat the STI when I was NA I kept up like a car behind like I said...with NOS it would have been all me...yeah u guys have everything RRM makes for our cars...but not real knowledge or real combination in it...most RA's here r faster than any RA out of PR there r even some of them chipped...no rev limit and other stuff there is one than shifts a 9.5...runs very fast only NA-RA around here that keeps up with mine and if I shift like a granma then it's all him...that's when I'm NA thou...on NOS it's a different history

I said my mods already I will tell u again...
SRI,UDP, custom header/exhaust, fuel upgrades, nice tires( if u count that) that's it...the rest is basic...it's all a nice combo...
Old May 20, 2007, 11:13 AM
Evolving Member

i was thinking of getting my governor and rev limiter taken off, granted its a foolish move on my part for safety reasons but how high can our cars rev before we do irreversable damage, b/c i know our cars can do better then a 6500 redline, and ive been screwed twice by the rev limiter
Old May 20, 2007, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

totally pointless look at a dyno the power would only drop with higher rpm.....
Old May 20, 2007, 08:59 PM
Evolving Member

ok going past 6.5k rpm is useless unless u find a way to tune that high so it makes more hp above 6.5k noone has taken off the revlimit so noone knows...just us!!! PR ppl lol there used to be a chip for RA's here at PR that made it rev till 10k rpm...there were pictures and I saw one myself...also it made power all over till like 8 or 9 k rpm not sure...but the guy that used to make them died...(rip)...now there is someone else around that did changed the revlimiter but I'm not sure how cuz they r very jealus with the info plus I heard it had a very bad tune cuz it wasn't as fast as it should be...I noticed when I raced him and he shifted way after me...so at least we know our engines hold 10k rpm.
Old May 20, 2007, 09:21 PM
Evolved Member

10,000rpm.

Wow, must've been hardcore internals + tuning.
Old May 20, 2007, 11:12 PM
Evolved Member

^or replaced with a rotary, lol
Old May 20, 2007, 11:15 PM
Evolving Member

anyways back on topic i owned a rsx type r on the freeway he couldnt catch up if his life depended on it
Old May 20, 2007, 11:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Blitz19
ok going past 6.5k rpm is useless unless u find a way to tune that high so it makes more hp above 6.5k noone has taken off the revlimit so noone knows...just us!!! PR ppl lol there used to be a chip for RA's here at PR that made it rev till 10k rpm...there were pictures and I saw one myself...also it made power all over till like 8 or 9 k rpm not sure...but the guy that used to make them died...(rip)...now there is someone else around that did changed the revlimiter but I'm not sure how cuz they r very jealus with the info plus I heard it had a very bad tune cuz it wasn't as fast as it should be...I noticed when I raced him and he shifted way after me...so at least we know our engines hold 10k rpm.
Please show me some proof...... I have to see this to believe.... PR guys seem to know things no one else knows but they never want to tell people how they do it.
Old May 21, 2007, 04:25 AM
Evolved Member

they would if you move down to PR.

What happens in PR stays in PR!!
Old May 21, 2007, 04:28 AM
Evolved Member

lol what a nice way to put it! haha.
Old May 21, 2007, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

I don't like heat... btw it's what might happen in pr stays in pr since no one outside of pr knows. Get some PR lol
Old May 21, 2007, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AdamRA
Please show me some proof...... I have to see this to believe.... PR guys seem to know things no one else knows but they never want to tell people how they do it.

if you go looking at my posts... you will find a picture for the tach way past the 7k mark
Old May 21, 2007, 05:03 PM
Evolving Member

welll the chip used to be sold like...1 o 2 years ago...there r no more chips because the guy that made them died...u can ask any other PR guy that has been long enough with his RA to find this info...ask PR_Mivec he knows more about this guy than I do...and no internals changed...the chip made ur car go to 10k rpm...but don't know much else when I was about to buy this chip custom made for my RA(because my mechanic knew the guy in person) well he passed away...he had I believe the fastest automatic street car around...he had a hyundai accent auto...doing 9.2 @ 142 mph

There is a RA around here without revlimter...but I doubt the engine is prepared for it...cuz u can hear the engine screaming it sounds louder than most cars with exhausts...and does like a "kak!!" that sounds like engine over it's limits...

Don't worry Adam I will try finding the picture and showing it to u guys here...

Quick Reply: All "Ralliart Vs." discussion goes here