Notices

need some help figuring out sizes, part numbers and names

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2013, 07:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow need some help figuring out sizes, part numbers and names

I'm new to the forum, I had a look around if I could get anything on my car. I have 2006 ralliart but middle east specs don't know if that's any different. I've checked online to purchase light bulbs for my map lights but I keep getting a different bulb (de3175)... what I have is different... i have found a few of them on ebay but I'm not sure if it's the same or not. I have attached pictures of it. I don't know what it is called or what size or part number it is.
I'm also trying to change the lights and bezel of my instrument clusters. I have found some bulbs specific to my car but I read around it could be different, do I'm not specially since I have an automatic do the instrument cluster us different I keep finding Fir the manual goals but nothing on automatic.
If appreciate all the help and tips for more experienced people
Thanks
Attached Thumbnails need some help figuring out sizes, part numbers and names-img_00000051.jpg   need some help figuring out sizes, part numbers and names-img_00000052.jpg  
Old Mar 1, 2013, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by khalid.alghawas
I'm new to the forum, I had a look around if I could get anything on my car. I have 2006 ralliart but middle east specs don't know if that's any different. I've checked online to purchase light bulbs for my map lights but I keep getting a different bulb (de3175)... what I have is different... i have found a few of them on ebay but I'm not sure if it's the same or not. I have attached pictures of it. I don't know what it is called or what size or part number it is.
I'm also trying to change the lights and bezel of my instrument clusters. I have found some bulbs specific to my car but I read around it could be different, do I'm not specially since I have an automatic do the instrument cluster us different I keep finding Fir the manual goals but nothing on automatic.
If appreciate all the help and tips for more experienced people
Thanks
hey! welcome to EvoM

if you're trying to replace a bulb, just bring that to your local parts store and i'm sure they'll be able to help you out there. if not, then wait for the pros to come and answer your question because unfortunately, i'm not a pro at this, YET

take care and enjoy your time here @ EvoM!

MITSU4LIFE
Old Mar 1, 2013, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
map lights are 194/168 size bulbs if you're looking into LEDs from what it seems like you already have of you're looking into just regular bulbs im pretty sure they're 2825 bulbs

instrument lights im assuming you mean the hvac are #74 bulbs. cluster i have no idea
Old Mar 2, 2013, 07:18 AM

I was at the company today but they only hand the standard ones, I checked ebay out and found that it's a 168/194 bulbs ( thanks raikiri) now I need to figure out what type of cluster I have cause it's different then what I keep finding online, I have an automatic so the clusters are just 3 circles...