Notices

Aftermarket tail lights

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2015, 09:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aftermarket tail lights

Hey, i never post anything on here but i have a question about tail lights. I honestly never liked the chrome ones and i dont want to rrm ones but does any body know about the the completely clear ones
"https://www.sports-lights.com/product_info.php?products_id=2170"
or the led ones that MArs performance makes
"http://marsperformance.com.au/Smoked-Red-LED-Tail-lights-Mitsubishi-Lancer-CH-03-07-Sedan"
id like to get new ones but the shipping from them being out of country is crazy
Attached Thumbnails Aftermarket tail lights-lancer-ch-full-chrome-tail-lights.jpg   Aftermarket tail lights-lancer-ch-lt-ks-d.jpg   Aftermarket tail lights-78b8b624-5330-402b-b7e2-9ebd65757cae.jpg   Aftermarket tail lights-lancer-ch-lt-s-ks-s.jpg  
Old Dec 4, 2015, 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
Those MARS ones are pretty cool. Different for sure. Ive never seen a set like those before.

I bought the black Depo ones and tinted the turn signals orange. Tried to kind of make them look like JDM evo tail lights.

You could always pickup a spare set of tail lights. Then open them and custom make a set. Evo guys do this all the time with their tail lights and head lights. If your careful that could be a very cheap way for something original.
Old Dec 5, 2015, 05:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bakuro117
Those MARS ones are pretty cool. Different for sure. Ive never seen a set like those before.

I bought the black Depo ones and tinted the turn signals orange. Tried to kind of make them look like JDM evo tail lights.

You could always pickup a spare set of tail lights. Then open them and custom make a set. Evo guys do this all the time with their tail lights and head lights. If your careful that could be a very cheap way for something original.
Yea the depo ones are nice but very commonly found on the ralliart's maybe I'll venture into the custom lights after a little research on them and I get a spare pair