Notices

Wreck your Ra? Post stories here

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2005, 04:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wreck your Ra? Post stories here

Been in a wreck? Get rear ended by a half deaf 90 year old man in a lincoln town car? Perhaps you were too drunk to notice the pole in front of you while cruising the interstate. Whatever your horrific experience may be, post it here, with pics if necessary

Post your story here.

Last edited by Kurt; Aug 13, 2008 at 05:17 AM. Reason: adding link to wreck thread.
Old Jul 8, 2005, 09:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha... this is so sad...

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=146903
Old Jul 8, 2005, 10:40 PM
Evolving Member

parked outside of my gf's house couple weeks ago, hear a knock on the door and an old lady is like "i hit someones white car out here" my heart dropped. i go outside and see her car wedged into my driverside front fender

turns out she was backing out of the house across the street, mistook the brake for the gas and rammed the hell outta my car, whole front fender needs to be replaced, possibly bumper and possibly the door also

damage to the old ladys car ... broken tail light housing.

car goes in monday, gets out wednesday...makes me so pissed every time i think about it, we seriously need yearly driving tests or something
Old Jul 9, 2005, 12:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by quikkstylez
parked outside of my gf's house couple weeks ago, hear a knock on the door and an old lady is like "i hit someones white car out here" my heart dropped. i go outside and see her car wedged into my driverside front fender
Hey, at least she stopped. Most of the f(*&ers I work with don't have the courtesy to NOT smack their door into mine when they open it.

I find new door dings every time I wash my car.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 05:29 PM

May 28th....perfect evening...gorgeous weather. V-8 and ralliart rear end just dont mix. Well my car was parked (outside my apt mind you) and this a-hole come speeding in hits the car next to mine, ie pushing it into mine. almost comes to a stop then realizing he is in trouble mashes the gas ripping the bumpers off both the acura next me and my cars. This in turn pushes my car into the kia parked on the opposite side of me. Needless to say that neither of the three cars were in the same spot they started in. As for the damage. Both my car and the acura looked like they had their a$$es pinched (9000 in damage by the way). Oh yeah and the ford F-150 that hit me...just a bent front bumper...go figure. Gotta love V-8 power. Just go my car back today...JULY 14th. Going to court on the 21st.will let you know if he got the chair or not....ha ha ha ha ha
Old Jul 14, 2005, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

My poor ralliart.. A 17 year old gheddo girl is cosigning on a loan with her mom to buy my car.. The visions and nightmares of a ralliart rollin on spinner dubs with disgusting camber and a bass system crappy enough to be confused with a hive of angry hornets keep me up at night.. not to mention the nos stickers and window decal that could possibly read "1N StY1Z".. and never forget the pumpkin launcher for a tailpipe..
i'm affraid..
Old Jul 14, 2005, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

ouch.... tell her it is already sold!!
Old Jul 18, 2005, 03:21 PM

*sigh* this is really just my fault...https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=149232
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:54 AM

Was driving to work Thursday morning on I-75 at 80 mph and someone in a Kia ran over a piece of plywood in the road and threw it up on my car. Right front headlight busted, fender pushed in around headligh & and large scratch on lower portion of bumber. Took it in for an estimate=$1657.03. Sucks since it wasn't even my fault. At least it didn't cause a major accident, could have been alot worse I guess.
Old Jul 26, 2005, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Mitsuracer27
Was driving to work Thursday morning on I-75 at 80 mph and someone in a Kia ran over a piece of plywood in the road and threw it up on my car.
Something similar happened to me, but it wasn't a chunk of plywood in my case. It was a large, black shoe. Now I've got a rather interesting scuff on my front bumper to try to buff out.

When I first saw it, I thought someone had rubbed their bumper against mine in the parking lot at work. Then I looked again, and realized that nobody's bumper would be that low. Then I remembered the 80mph shoe.
Old Jul 27, 2005, 09:18 AM

Wrecked pearl white

most of you have probably already seen the pictures from another thread, but here they are again.

http://homepage.mac.com/jasonames/car

was driving back from the bar after $2 jagerbomb night (only blew a .06) fowlowing my friend going pretty quick, he clipped a snowbank on a turn, snow covered my winshield, couldn't see, ended up with above car (only had it for 6 weeks, had 3000 miles on it). got new thunder gray, which is still in one peice.
Old Aug 13, 2005, 08:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
alright guys, i got one to top all of you... its sad but true.

i was driving home from wildwood nj, speeding my *** off, but towards the end of the drive i slow down to 80 miles an hour... well i say something to a girl sitting in the passanger seat (kinda a girlfriend i guess you can say), well i said something sarcastic, and she knew i was joking but she said "your a d*ckhead" and jerks my steering wheel (only kidding around).... going 80 miles an hour..... the next thing i know im standing over my car, and its upside down, wheels still spinning... the girl in the backseat (didnt wanna be freinds w/ her in the first place) sued me.... and now i pay 750 a month on car insurance..... now THAT is my horror story..... i have pictures of my car, but no scanner, might get them scanned if you really wanna see them that bad..... BUT i still have the same intake in my new ralliart, i'll take a pic of that dented up champ w/ my freinds webcam in a couple days and post it in my profile thing... its ok tho, the ralliart i got now is so much more hooked up now cuz i had it longer lol...
Old Aug 15, 2005, 08:50 AM
Evolving Member

SHES SUING YOU!!??

what a dumb b*****
Old Aug 15, 2005, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BLKRalliArt04
Get rear ended by a half deaf 90 year old man in a lincoln town car?
No, i think it was a buick. but it sucked!
Old Aug 15, 2005, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Sitting at a stop light behind a guy in a suburban a few weeks ago and he starts backing up... I didn't see it cause I wasn't paying attention and he backs right into the front of my car...

Damage:
Front bumper has a hitch sized whole in it
Hood dented
Both custom grilles demolished

Outcome:
Guy owns a couple of body shops and is gonna fix it and put on a body kit for me...

Quick Reply: Wreck your Ra? Post stories here