Notices
08+ Lancer Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Stanced Lancer, Orange CA

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love the stance. I would go for that look as well, but I'm having problems driving with just tein springs. Looks good nonetheless
Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

Since nobody else has said it. GET PROPER SIZED TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a tire that's meant to be mounted on a most likely 7.5-8.5" wide wheel. You are going to ruin the tires and the rims with that setup...just a damn sad sight.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by OZboyee
Im pretty sure that is not a word....
I meant criticizer
Old Mar 30, 2012, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by jujukiller
I'm not hating I didn't say: $$&k you your car looks like ****!
I said that it looks good but Is it worth it if it is your daily driver, if you only take it out on weekends for car shows than fine, but having a mode of transportation that can not go over a speed bump or an incline and you have to spend more money on tires and the only reward is looks than you have to agree with me that it isn't very practical right? And I will say it again I respect the time you have spent to make it "look" right but I just don't see why you would sacrifice so much for so little? If I didn't make sense it is because I'm french and I typed this on my phone.
Nah bro I didn't say you, just in general that's what I heardif you join and don't have an evo. I'm only 18, just turned 18 in February too. If I could then yeah I'd own and evo right now, but this car was sort of my graduation present because my last car was totalled. I kind of joined to get more info for evo's since I'll be trading this car in for one once the car is paid off. I agree, it isn't practical but it's a life style. I mean its a lancer, this thing can't go fast even if I tried lol. So might as well show it right? It's my daily driver and I love driving this car.

But thanks for the comments guys. Wish I had an evo like you guys but I'm fortunate enough for my parents to even buy me a car. Gotta appreciate what I have. Soon I'll have an evo and enough knowledge to get it fully function and make it a street warrior.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Stuntfly02
Since nobody else has said it. GET PROPER SIZED TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a tire that's meant to be mounted on a most likely 7.5-8.5" wide wheel. You are going to ruin the tires and the rims with that setup...just a damn sad sight.
why get a proper size when im going form > function? I can't be this low unless my tires are stretched.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 02:46 PM
Evolving Member

Just found this on speed hunters, apparently scrapping is part of the style:
"Hellaflush: Perfect Offset, Super Slammed and Driveable. Most owners scrape over everything and it doesn't bother them. Its a lifestyle decision that many people don't want to get out of and conform to."
http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009...efinition.aspx
I guess I will never get it, but what ever.
PS: I promise I will stop highjacking your thread
Old Mar 30, 2012, 03:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Minus the barney, i think it looks very clean! Props!
Old Mar 31, 2012, 03:52 PM
Evolving Member

Wow, never seen the newer lancers hellaflushed out. If anything, its cool to see exterior mods in a different direction than the norm.

At least you didn't pour $$$ into a higher end looking hood, wheels, wing, side vents, and impersonator emblems to basically have a shell of something you're not (you know what im talking about). That direction of exterior mods baffles me more than the whole murders out / extreme stance / hellaflush movement.
Old Mar 31, 2012, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by roversix
Wow, never seen the newer lancers hellaflushed out. If anything, its cool to see exterior mods in a different direction than the norm.

At least you didn't pour $$$ into a higher end looking hood, wheels, wing, side vents, and impersonator emblems to basically have a shell of something you're not (you know what im talking about). That direction of exterior mods baffles me more than the whole murders out / extreme stance / hellaflush movement.
yeah I get you. I'm not into the whole, "oh let's do an evo x conversion: evo x nose, hood, side vents, wing.." & even ralliart badges when you're not a ralliart bug me. Thanks for the compliment
Old Apr 1, 2012, 10:23 PM
Evolving Member

Wow, different to see a stanced Lancer, but it looks good bro! Add white eyelids and it'd be even sicker.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 06:16 AM

Good job on pulling off the stance look.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 10:51 AM

I love it, i think its clean as hell makes me want that back bumper. Good job
Old Apr 6, 2012, 05:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by razorlab
Please don't do any of this stuff with a Evo. Please...
+1. To OP, do what you want but if you don't want criticism don't post stuff like this. The blue lancer I just saw from today has 10.5s! What is going on! Im afraid to go past 8.75 due to clearance and fuction, and I have a ralliart, which should have about the same clearance as a gts or es,de etc.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by AEobsession
I love it, i think its clean as hell makes me want that back bumper. Good job
You have the 10.5s :|
Old Apr 6, 2012, 06:10 PM

yes i do and they fit right on no spacers sorry your wheels probably sit way deep inside your fenders hehehe

Quick Reply: Stanced Lancer, Orange CA