Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

09+ Lancer Ralliart F.A.Q. and Quick-Reference

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2014, 09:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
[QUOTE=cmb70;11323543]While it may get annoying, what is the big deal with people not having all the time in the world to research an answer for a question and just answering it. I am husband and a father and do not have all day everyday to just read and read. I am sure many others do not either. This is what is wrong with todays generation, they do not take the time to be polite and try to help others, they are only concerned with themselves.

As for the site, it is great and seems like a nice place to learn. If I offend anyone with the above statement, please excuse me as I am very old school!![/QUOTE

Please understand that it was not my intention to offend with this thread, either. Had the majority of members come aboard and submitted such questions to the faq with relevant links and/or answers, then when people, such as yourself, with limited time and resources were looking for such information they could be referred here and there would be a plethora of information categorized for them to browse through.

Even if someone were to come here (this faq thread) seeking information that they didn't have an answer to and had not yet been answered, this would be a great location to start a point of reference for any future issues that may arise. Two years later, this has yet to happen.

I understand that it is not realistic to try to archive all questions pertaining to our cars in this one thread, otherwise it would just become its own forum subsection, but for questions that come up repeatedly, this could serve as a very valuable resource.

I won't debate the search function on this, or any, forum because I know it can be troublesome, but I am also a husband, father, full-time 45+ hr/wk employee, and keep a very full schedule, yet I have a hard time believing that a search for what most of our "regulars" would consider a common question (and what I was referring to as potentially annoying) would take such an extensive amount of time as to become an inconvenience. There are a lot of us who have invested a good deal of time and effort into finding and sharing the information found here and so it can seem as though the ones simply looking for a quick answer are the ones who are being inconsiderate of all the time and energy we have already invested into providing the information already on the site.

I, personally, have spent much time here and have no problem helping wherever and whenever I can, so I apologize if I am reacting harshly, but I take personal offense to your comment and felt that I'd like to share my position with you fully so that you (or anyone else who may have been upset with my comment) can see where it is coming from. To create a profile here on the site and within only a few days and your first few posts come out and accuse who you wrongfully assume is "today's generation" of being impolite, unhelpful, and outright selfish because we get frustrated answering the same question over and over because YOU (and you're sure many others like you) do not have time to read and seek out your own information in any capacity because YOUR time is far too valuable and YOUR schedule is far too busy...that's not being old school, that's being ignorant.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 05:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
[QUOTE=03chi-town0Z;11325607]
Originally Posted by cmb70
While it may get annoying, what is the big deal with people not having all the time in the world to research an answer for a question and just answering it. I am husband and a father and do not have all day everyday to just read and read. I am sure many others do not either. This is what is wrong with todays generation, they do not take the time to be polite and try to help others, they are only concerned with themselves.

As for the site, it is great and seems like a nice place to learn. If I offend anyone with the above statement, please excuse me as I am very old school!![/QUOTE

Please understand that it was not my intention to offend with this thread, either. Had the majority of members come aboard and submitted such questions to the faq with relevant links and/or answers, then when people, such as yourself, with limited time and resources were looking for such information they could be referred here and there would be a plethora of information categorized for them to browse through.

Even if someone were to come here (this faq thread) seeking information that they didn't have an answer to and had not yet been answered, this would be a great location to start a point of reference for any future issues that may arise. Two years later, this has yet to happen.

I understand that it is not realistic to try to archive all questions pertaining to our cars in this one thread, otherwise it would just become its own forum subsection, but for questions that come up repeatedly, this could serve as a very valuable resource.

I won't debate the search function on this, or any, forum because I know it can be troublesome, but I am also a husband, father, full-time 45+ hr/wk employee, and keep a very full schedule, yet I have a hard time believing that a search for what most of our "regulars" would consider a common question (and what I was referring to as potentially annoying) would take such an extensive amount of time as to become an inconvenience. There are a lot of us who have invested a good deal of time and effort into finding and sharing the information found here and so it can seem as though the ones simply looking for a quick answer are the ones who are being inconsiderate of all the time and energy we have already invested into providing the information already on the site.

I, personally, have spent much time here and have no problem helping wherever and whenever I can, so I apologize if I am reacting harshly, but I take personal offense to your comment and felt that I'd like to share my position with you fully so that you (or anyone else who may have been upset with my comment) can see where it is coming from. To create a profile here on the site and within only a few days and your first few posts come out and accuse who you wrongfully assume is "today's generation" of being impolite, unhelpful, and outright selfish because we get frustrated answering the same question over and over because YOU (and you're sure many others like you) do not have time to read and seek out your own information in any capacity because YOUR time is far too valuable and YOUR schedule is far too busy...that's not being old school, that's being ignorant.

I will not debate on this topic because it is a waste of my time and yours. The site is awesome and has a great deal of information available. One thing about searching for information is that there are countless numbers of threads to scour through until you may find what you were looking for.

If I offended you or upset you in anyway, I apologize. I am not here to debate with people, I am simply here to learn as much as I can about the Lancer EVO's and Ralliarts so that I can build a fun car with my son and get him away from video gaming more.

I appreciate the time and effort you and many others have put into this site for enthusists like myself.

Respectfully,

Charles Bettis
Old Oct 24, 2014, 12:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi everyone

Just got a 2013 mitsubishi ralliart 2.0 l turbo sst. I want to put a short ram intake on it but no one seems to have it...can i not put one in or does anyone know where i can find one.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 05:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Have a look at this thread here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09...-mod-list.html
Old Feb 2, 2015, 05:33 PM

Sst

i have an 09 Ralliart and I'm looking to do some mods, my only worry is the transmittion failing so does anyone know what mods or how many mods I can do without having to worry?
Looking to do exhaust, air intake, uip, tune, boost pill, and cam
Would this be to much?
Old Apr 27, 2015, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Joshsmth
i have an 09 Ralliart and I'm looking to do some mods, my only worry is the transmittion failing so does anyone know what mods or how many mods I can do without having to worry?
Looking to do exhaust, air intake, uip, tune, boost pill, and cam
Would this be to much?
I have this doubt also, although I believe that the sst shouldn't be a problem with the mentioned upgrades..
Old Jul 7, 2019, 07:23 AM

Replacement Bumper Cover for 2010 Mitsubishi ralliart

So I'm looking to replace the bumper cover for my 2010 Mitsubishi Ralliart however I'm not having any luck finding one,
any suggestions on where to look and if so do you have any recommendations on brands to look at?