Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

***Welcome New Ralliart Owners***

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2015, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by foxfmx
2010 tbp ralliart
"tbp"???
Old Jan 15, 2015, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Slee256
"tbp"???
Tarmac Black Pearl - TBP
Old Jan 17, 2015, 07:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FoxFMX
Hi everyone. Got my 2010 TBP Ralliart a few months ago, love it so far. I've been starting to get the mod bug so I've been trolling the forums researching. So far I've just added a K&N drop in. Next up is intercooler upgrade. Just gotta save up and find some used Evo parts.
Leave the air intake And intercooler alone for now just get yourself a Cobb AP first and upgrade safe and in stages that way.
Old Jan 17, 2015, 10:17 PM

Hi everyone! I bought an 04 RA sportback in black last week and I'm loving it so far, already put ~500 miles on it. I can't remember the last time I saw one out on the road so I jumped at the opportunity to pick it up because I like the mix of unusual/reliable based on the research I did. It's pretty spry for an 11-year old car! I'm hoping to stay in it for 100k or so and have some adventures along the way so I'm sure I'll see you all around.

EDIT: argh sorry, 09+

Last edited by deepeddy; Jan 17, 2015 at 10:22 PM.
Old Feb 6, 2015, 03:49 PM

hello, alittle late for this but oh well. my name is jordan and i just picked up a 2011 gray ralliart lancer afew weeks ago. I live in the shreveport area, so if anyone is near by id like to meet up or something. not much of an import scene... or any scene for that matter, that i can find.
Old Feb 20, 2015, 09:03 PM

Just joined a few days ago...
2010 Octane blue RA

-ultimate racing pipes and intercooler
-Aem Dryflow
-GFB respons BOV
-TurboXS turboback
-Eibach Sportlines -1.7
-TSW rims(model unsure,came with car)

-Let mom drive it once , she fried the SST, and ACD, She accidently put it in snow mode and left ebrake on revved to about 5k for 30 seconds till she decieded the car wasnt going anywhere.

on the upside im getting the 10 disc 600tq clutches i planned to get and she said she would pay for it so
Old Feb 26, 2015, 10:50 AM

new 2015 RA owner

newbie here from SoCal... lets just see where this goes..

Ok, so I had a 2009 GTS and traded for a 2015 RA. I am hearing different things about the RA model but I am in a word (or 2)... "stuck" with it...I love my car none the less... but I am having a hard time finding parts! Most parts are for the EVO X and so on.. and don't fit the RA or don't have RA even listed in the selection.. Any suggestions ?? What am I looking for you ask... engine upgrades... best approach and best mods after the "basic" mods are done like exhaust and intake...

I'm deff not saying I have money to blow on my project car or anything.. and everything is done in "small baby steps" .. but if anyone has any suggestions.. on what they think are some good upgrades that would be nice!

Current mods are

Injen intake
Greddy EVO 3 Exhaust
Greddy BOV
Seibon Carbon fiber hood
VIS carbon fiber trunk
Tein springs
AG rims

soon...
intercooler upgrade, most likey swap w a EVO X
piping UICP with EVO X

later...possibly
injectors
upgraded turbo
what ever else can be done which I'm sure there's lots...

anything is appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to look at my build.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 01:56 PM

Hey Guys!

First time registering for the forum, but have lurked for some time now. I am in the Dallas TX area right now and am driving a 2009 Lancer RA. Small mods now, but planning for big ones soon so I am eager to rub some minds together!

2009 Lancer RA

COBB BPV
COBB 3 Port BCS
COBB Downpipe
COBB Test Pipe
COBB Turbo Catback Exhaust
COBB Stage 2 Tune

Excited to be here. Hope to get some work done with you guys!
Old Mar 3, 2015, 04:05 PM

Talking New guy here

Hello everyone. My name is Zack im from the home of the Dsm< hint to true Mitsubishi fans LOL. I started out owning a 2nd gen eclipse gst. After that i just had to have more !!!!! Then at the dealership im working at received a 09 Ralliart on trade, I had to have it and here i am !
Old Mar 7, 2015, 04:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Hey dudes,

New guy from Troy, Ny
Picked up my blue Ralliart Sportback about 2 weeks ago and definitely dig it.
Nothing super crazy planned for this as its my DD.
Right now in the process of doing the Evo X intercooler system swap.
Looking to hit evo ish stock power with a cobb and a tune.

Thanks guys
Old Mar 17, 2015, 04:21 PM

new guy here

Hello everyone! My name is Eugene and I have a 2015 Ralliart. I am new to the import scene. I am looking to link hp with others a d mod my ride. I am currently in Hawaii. I've done a lot of reading on what mods to start with. Any of you guys have advice on parts and how to get them as i cant find a import shop at all either
Old Mar 21, 2015, 07:18 PM

I just picked up a 2010 RA Sportback a few days ago for a DD. I like the car, but it has a throttle/idle issue(very sluggish from a stop then rips threw 1st gear and a wondering idle) and just threw P2097 CEL yesterday(post cat 02 too rich). The car only has 27,000 miles on it, but was jumping between dealers for the past few years. Going off of the research I have done on here and how it feels like when I drive it, I am leaning towards the throttle body. So far the dealers haven't been any help. I would like to get the car fixed and enjoy/lightly mod it for the next few years, but I do not have a use for a DD that doesn't run right and I do not need another project. Suspension work will probably be the 1st things I'd do to it.

I am not new to the tuner scene and if the RA doesn't eat up too much of my spare money I hope to finally get a built engine done for my actual project car.

2003 Cavalier 5-speed base model, not much is left that is stock. Fully built suspension, supercharged, a few Toyota Cavalier bits, and a bunch of carbon fiber. That is a stock LS Sport "body kit" I put on it.

Old Apr 1, 2015, 04:14 PM

newish

hi I am Mike from Northern Il. I got a 12 rallIart back In Sept best purchase ever. I love it. specially in the snow.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 11:10 AM

Hello All,

My name is Fred, I own a 2014 Apex Silver Ralliart and Im located in Dallas, Texas.
No mods yet...just some plasti-dip and an Evo X bov/bpv. Trying to decide if want to do E85 or not. If anyone in the D/FW area ever wants to meet up and talk cars and such I am always down.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 02:39 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
newb intro

Hi guys,
I have been lurking for a little while and want to say hello. Firstly this is a great resource and thank you all for your contributions.
I have a 2011 tarmac black sedan touring, with Sss package. It came stock but I have done a couple of minor mods:
X fmic
Ultimate racing upper and lower pipes
x bov
hks drop in filter
35% tint

Very soon:
getting around to installing my
Ultimate racing down pipe and high flow ceramic cat then a tune with ur boost pill.

Future mods:
Possibly x turbo swap.

I would like to keep it a sleeper. I love the ralliart platform, it suits my needs perfectly. Its my DD such an excellent commuter, i will not be tracking it. Just some spirited driving from time to time.
I'm still blown away by how sharp the styling is given that it hasn't changed in 7 yrs. Testament to the designers. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.
Gazzer

Quick Reply: ***Welcome New Ralliart Owners***