Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

***Welcome New Ralliart Owners***

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2015, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone, completely new here and new owner of a 2011 Ralliart in Octane Blue. No mods yet, just got the car 2 weeks ago after a drunk t-boned my GTI Autobahn. Never thought I'd find a car that was fun than my VW, but once I test drove the Rally, I was sold!
Old Apr 20, 2015, 05:00 PM

I'm Niki, finally purchased my dream car . I have only done a few mods so far, I have only had my car about 2 months now. Lots more to come, deff a work in progress.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by n_bski
I'm Niki, finally purchased my dream car . I have only done a few mods so far, I have only had my car about 2 months now. Lots more to come, deff a work in progress.

Welcome! What did you get? Color?
Old Apr 20, 2015, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by TMSRay2954
Welcome! What did you get? Color?
black I wanted the evo in octane blue, but wasn't ready to spend all that money yet..
Old Apr 20, 2015, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by TMSRay2954
Hi everyone, completely new here and new owner of a 2011 Ralliart in Octane Blue. No mods yet, just got the car 2 weeks ago after a drunk t-boned my GTI Autobahn. Never thought I'd find a car that was fun than my VW, but once I test drove the Rally, I was sold!
You found one in octane blue ? ugh, mines black and I thought the Ralliart didn't come in blue ?!
Old Apr 21, 2015, 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by n_bski
black I wanted the evo in octane blue, but wasn't ready to spend all that money yet..
Tarmac black for the win!
Old Apr 22, 2015, 10:57 AM

Yes I'm an old man but only by my age.

Hi I'm Bill,
I'm new to the Ralliart world. I drive an '09 Sliver Ralliart with a 3" catback, evo x FMIC, drilled and slotted rears with Stoptec pads and drop-in K&N. She is debaged except for the front grill. That's it for now but soon to come will be uicp/licp, followed by evo x stock turbo and tune. Down the road would like to do the full round BREMBO package.
For me there is nothing better than a kid that pulls up next to me for a go and the old man smokes their butt. I live in happy valley USA or for those that don't know Utah county, Utah lol.
My youngest son got me into the Ralliart seen after I totaled my '05 g4 eclipse. So you could say that I've moved up in the world.
Anyway Thanks for letting the old guy have some fun.
Old May 6, 2015, 12:23 AM

I'm Zach, I have an 09 rally red ralliart with an aem intake, I'm new to forums and honestly don't know how to navigate a lot of these threads. Anyways I got into cars a few years back and am hoping to find an evo sometime and maybe be lucky enough to afford it and keep the ralli
Old May 8, 2015, 07:30 PM

Im kyle, I just picked up my white 2009 ralliart about a month ago. I bought the car with an evo x turbo, evo x FMIC, grimmspeed 3 port, AMS widemouth dp, catback dual tip exhaust (brand currently unknown), ralliart injen intake, & black 18"drift rims. So far ive bought some glowshift gauges with an otiz 3 gauge a-pillar pod. My synapse DV and MAP test pipe are on the way, im planning on a battery relocation soon and then ill be off for an accessport tune soon. Im excited to learn more about tuning & turbo systems as I go since thisis my first turbo car.
Old May 13, 2015, 12:37 AM

mark in orlando proud papi of a gently used 09 ra
Old May 25, 2015, 05:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi All,

I'm Billy. Picked up my '11 Octane Blue Ralliart last month with just over 53k miles on it. I'm new to the turbo AWD scene but not new to cars. I've had a 97 Accord, 03 G35 Coupe, and a 95 Legend. Legend was traded in for the Ralliart.

From what i can see my Ralliart has the following done to it by the PO:

-Carbon Fiber Hood
-Injen Intake
-Bigger intercooler and piping
-Upgraded Exhaust (turbo back from the looks of it).

Looking forward to building and learning more about this platform!
Old May 27, 2015, 09:01 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm Xavier and I just purchased a 2013 Ralliart in Cosmic Blue a week ago. No mods yet but I'd like to lower it, get some new wheels, an exhaust, intake and tune in the coming months. I'm excited! Any tips would be greatly welcomed!
Old Jun 10, 2015, 03:26 PM

welcome !
Old Jun 13, 2015, 11:31 AM

New Guy

How's it going all? From Brooklyn area and drive a Black 09 Ralliart. No mods as of yet outside of minor aesthetics, but hopefully the fun will start soon.
Old Jul 10, 2015, 08:25 PM

Introduction

Hi Everyone/Anyone who reads this thread.

My name is Ty. I own a 2010 Black Ralliart. I got it back in December of 2014. I am from Appleton, WI. No mods on it yet, I am waiting for my warranty to run out. Once it does though, I am planning on putting an Evo X turbo in it, and a couple of other performance mods. Nothing to the aesthetics though, other than the chrome trim on the front grill. My friends make fun of it saying it looks like an angry fish. lol

Anyways sorry for the long introduction. Thanks for reading.

Quick Reply: ***Welcome New Ralliart Owners***