Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Is it possible to get this sound?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2014, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is it possible to get this sound?

Hi everyone. This may seem like a stupid question but this is actually the first time I've done anything mechanical to my Ralliart. I came across this video of an exhaust on a skyline and was looking to recreate that sound on my '14 Ralliart. I understand it has a lot to do with the actual vehicle in terms of what sound comes out but I was hoping to gauge the expertise on these forums because I guarantee you guys are more knowledgeable than I am.

Here is the sound I would like to have:

Is this sound unachievable in the Ralliart? Because all of the videos I have seen on youtube with people showcasing their new exhausts don't sound anything like this.

Thank you for your time guys.
Old Jan 10, 2014, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

Trolling? If not this may be the most ridiculous question Ive seen to date on here, and with it being your first post Im skeptical. Simple answer with no other explanation needed. No, its not possible. Why? Because a Ralliart isnt a Skyline! 4 cylinder vs 6 cylinder. You want a loud car get a turboback exhaust and a test pipe. You want that exact sound get a Skyline.
Old Jan 10, 2014, 09:23 AM

Wasn't a troll post and thanks for your reply. I am well aware that I wont be able to get the exact sound because they are different cars all together. I was just looking to get as close as possible because, well that is the sound I want.
Old Jan 10, 2014, 09:42 AM
Evolved Member

Ok just wasnt sure. All you can do is go to youtube and look up Ralliart exhaust until you find something you like. You wont ever sound like a Skyline plain and simple. Also you cannot buy the HKS Hi Power for the Ralliart either.