Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

2009 Lancer Ralliart trade in prices

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2016, 07:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Lancer Ralliart trade in prices

Hey guys!

Im a relatively new Ralliart owner but looking into something else, possibly an evo.
Im just looking to see what you guys have gotten for trade ins recently. Yes there's this thing called kelly blue book but ive heard alot of people get over that, and rightfully so as my 2009 Ralliart has 55,000 miles, nothing really wrong with it and some small mods like intake and boost pill gets clocked in right around 10,000$ which i feel is low but let me know if not.

Thanks!

PS. ill attach some photos
Attached Thumbnails 2009 Lancer Ralliart trade in prices-img_9745.jpg   2009 Lancer Ralliart trade in prices-img_9701.jpg   2009 Lancer Ralliart trade in prices-img_9738.jpg  
Old May 2, 2016, 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jordan stoll
Hey guys!

Im a relatively new Ralliart owner but looking into something else, possibly an evo.
Im just looking to see what you guys have gotten for trade ins recently. Yes there's this thing called kelly blue book but ive heard alot of people get over that, and rightfully so as my 2009 Ralliart has 55,000 miles, nothing really wrong with it and some small mods like intake and boost pill gets clocked in right around 10,000$ which i feel is low but let me know if not.

Thanks!

You should be able to get that and maybe more, that's low miles for that year. Just hold firm to what you want, and you may get more than that if you sell privately. Though, some dealers may frown upon the mods being on it. I'd shop around a few dealers to see what they would give you in on trade or just buying it out right, can't hurt.

Last edited by russ72; May 2, 2016 at 11:27 AM.
Old May 3, 2016, 05:48 PM

I'm in a similar situation. I've got a 11 Sportback Ralliart with only 25k miles on it. The dealers around me are offering $12-13k for it. If I were to sell it to a private party, what would be a good place to put it on? I've tried Craigslist but no luck at all.
Old May 4, 2016, 08:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
RASB are rare (maybe four for sale in all of North America at any one time), but not many people know they exist... So if not in a hurry - hold to your price - I would buy it if mine totaled and I would pay whatever you offered...
Old May 4, 2016, 11:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Veronica
RASB are rare (maybe four for sale in all of North America at any one time), but not many people know they exist... So if not in a hurry - hold to your price - I would buy it if mine totaled and I would pay whatever you offered...
I've seen my first RASB in person today, I was driving past the Mistu dealer and they had one on a flatbed(I'm assuming it was used or broken down, for it had the evo x style plate on). On a secondary note, I've seen two RA in past month, which is more than I've seen in past 2 years since owning mine.
Old May 5, 2016, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by russ72
I've seen my first RASB in person today, I was driving past the Mistu dealer and they had one on a flatbed(I'm assuming it was used or broken down, for it had the evo x style plate on). On a secondary note, I've seen two RA in past month, which is more than I've seen in past 2 years since owning mine.
I got lured into a RASB cause I thought this was a really rare car. I never saw one until my dealer told me they had one in stock. I traded my 09 Lancer GTS for it immediately, lol. But it kinda bothers me now that I'm having trouble selling it.
Old May 6, 2016, 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
You may have to approach it differently...

Put the FS sign in a conspicuous/high traffic area. The 'visual' response sells the car. Others searching websites won't know to include "Sportback' in the search and it won't pop up in their search results...
Old May 6, 2016, 11:34 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jordan stoll
Hey guys!

Thanks!

Actually I'm curious as to what front lip that is and if your rims are plasti-dipped or painted?