Notices

COBB v300 USDM 2009-2014 Ralliart Beta OTS Maps

Old Dec 6, 2013, 12:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
COBB v300 USDM 2009-2014 Ralliart Beta OTS Maps

Hey guys!

We've recently spent quite a bit of time refining our Ralliart OTS maps as well as completing OTS map support for all 2009+ USDM Ralliart vehicles.

Make sure your Accessport firmware is up to date using Accessport Manager, you can then download the OTS maps at the link below.

V300 maps have been moved to full release. You can download the maps on the COBB Tuning website or you can get them via a firmware update.

Stage 1 Maps are for cars that are completely stock, aftermarket catback exhausts should be compatible. Target boost is 18.5psi tapering to 13.5psi at redline. (+/- 1.5psi)
Stage 2 Maps are for cars using a COBB 3-port EBCS and are otherwise stock. Target boost is 21 psi tapering to 16psi at redline (+/- 1.5psi)
Stage 3 Maps are for cars using a COBB 3-port EBCS as well as a COBB Downpipe, Testpipe, and an aftermarket catback exhaust system. Target boost is 21psi tapering to 16psi at redline (+/- 1.5psi)

Please note, ALL OTS maps are calibrated using the factory airbox. Aftermarket intake support is not available at this time.

Please note that these are still considered Beta maps. Once we (and you, the customers) are completely comfortable with these calibrations we will push them to a full release status on our website. Feel free to send us your datalogs here or at mitsubishi.experts@cobbtuning.com and we'll be glad to take a look at them for you!

As always, thank you for your continued support!

COBB Mitsubishi Team

Last edited by COBB Tuning; Mar 25, 2014 at 12:08 PM.
Old Dec 6, 2013, 04:20 PM
Evolved Member

yaay progress is being made,

also, what exactly are you looking to see in the datalogs, just so everyone knows and doesn't send you a million emails asking?

also i probably already know the answer to this but i don't suppose a Pierburg 3 port is at all safe to run with these?

or are all 3 ports not created equal?

Last edited by robyn402; Dec 6, 2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old Dec 6, 2013, 08:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does the Stage 3 map require the Cobb components or would it work with any similar 3" downpipe/high flow cat? I have a CP-E downpipe and Turbo XS high flow cat...

Also the v200 maps didn't require the EBCS at all, are you planning a turbo back exhaust map that won't need that? I kind of liked the option to go back to a fully stock tune when bringing the car to the dealership for service, so it'd be a pain to have to install and uninstall the EBCS...
Old Dec 6, 2013, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by AlDim
Does the Stage 3 map require the Cobb components or would it work with any similar 3" downpipe/high flow cat? I have a CP-E downpipe and Turbo XS high flow cat...

Also the v200 maps didn't require the EBCS at all, are you planning a turbo back exhaust map that won't need that? I kind of liked the option to go back to a fully stock tune when bringing the car to the dealership for service, so it'd be a pain to have to install and uninstall the EBCS...
^ +1

I have turboxs down pipe and high flow cat with custom exhaust. I also have a Cobb 3 port sitting in my room. Cobb please let us know if this beta map will work for us!
Old Dec 7, 2013, 01:13 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by robyn402
yaay progress is being made,

also, what exactly are you looking to see in the datalogs, just so everyone knows and doesn't send you a million emails asking?

also i probably already know the answer to this but i don't suppose a Pierburg 3 port is at all safe to run with these?

or are all 3 ports not created equal?
Typically we like to see the default log list selected when sending in datalogs. The most useful logs are generally 3rd gear pulls from 2500 RPM to redline under wide open throttle conditions. We have not tested the maps with the Pierburg 3-ports so I can not say for sure if they will work correctly. If you decide to try, you will need to closely monitor your boost pressure.

Originally Posted by AlDim

The exhaust components do not have to be brand specific, so any well designed high-flow system should work well. We currently do not have plans to make maps with a turbo-back only, but it is something we can evaluate. The 3-port is very inexpensive and makes a ton of power on this platform while offering more precise boost control. That is why we changed the way our OTS maps are setup. I can definitely understand in your situation not wanting to have to re-install the factory boost control solenoid, so this is something we will evaluate.

Originally Posted by Z_2_Ralli
^ +1

I have turboxs down pipe and high flow cat with custom exhaust. I also have a Cobb 3 port sitting in my room. Cobb please let us know if this beta map will work for us!
You should be good to go! Enjoy the new found power.
Old Dec 11, 2013, 07:14 PM
Evolving Member

I tried the beta Stage 1 93 v300 map this evening and my 2012 Ralliart feels like a dog compared to the v200.
Old Dec 12, 2013, 07:32 PM
Evolving Member

I looked at the logs that I made with the v300 map yesterday and they are puzzling to say the least. The car barely had any boost AT ALL, so the new version of this tune really isn't working properly for me (in fact it is worse than the stock tune). I didn't really expect much from just another Stage 1 map, but this is pretty sad.
As soon as I reverted back to the v200, the car returned to its normal performance and easily hit boost. I'm not planning to touch these v300 maps again until they are fixed.
Old Dec 26, 2013, 07:54 PM

So a 3 port has to be custome tuned... but you need a 3 port to run stage 3? what if i have everything but the 3 port, do i just install the 3 port and then flash stage 3??? and that covers the custom tune i need?
Old Dec 27, 2013, 09:25 AM
Evolving Member

The 3-port used to need a custom tune, now you can use one of these generic maps if they match the parts in your car.
Old Dec 31, 2013, 07:55 PM

anyone else tried these stage 3 yet?

I have an 09 ralliart mods:

Ultimate racing down pipe
Ultimate racing mini muffler test pipe
ultimate racing cat back... all 3"

Evo X intercooler
Evo X BOV
Ultimate racing UICP
Evo X LICP
SRI K&N (DIY)... works great.
GSTmotorsport V31.003 tune (TBE, Boostpill...93)
Ultimate racing boostpill.

I want to try out this stage 3 map. I know i have to take out the boostpill and place a 3-port instead(preferably COBB's) to be able to run this map. I was just wondering if i would be OK with the rest of the mods i got right now?

Any Changes/reccommendations anyone has? Would i be ok with changing only the boostpill for a 3-port?
Old Jan 4, 2014, 07:48 PM

Anybody???
Old Jan 5, 2014, 01:23 AM
Evolving Member

You should be OK with your setup if you switch back to the factory intake (aftermarket intakes have no performance benefit for our cars and require a custom tune to work properly). If you read the first post here, you'll notice that "ALL OTS maps are calibrated using the factory airbox. Aftermarket intake support is not available at this time."

In any case, I don't see a reason to change to Cobb if you already have the GST tune (hopefully one that supports your intake... otherwise you're doing it wrong). The two methods are very similar, you're just changing one for the other and wasting $100 in the process.

Last edited by AlDim; Jan 5, 2014 at 01:31 AM.
Old Jan 5, 2014, 06:28 AM

Not quite!..... GST and COBB stage 1 map yes very very close.
GST and COBB stage 2 map = Completely different sotry.
My Buddy has the same exact mods i have i mean down to the tee. I have GST he has COBB stage 2, Atleast a 2 cars ahead of me all the time. Regardles of if we do a roll or we dig. Stage 2 93 is the best bang for buck for this platform other than getting a custom tune. That is why i am so interested in this stage 3. But COBB don't seem to add too much support into the mix. Especially when it comes to intakes. We have been waiting 2+ years for some intake maps but have yet to see one. Subaru on the other hand has like 10000000000 different maps.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 08:03 AM

Flashed stage 3 93oct v300 today. Lets see what we got... hopefully all is smooth and i i hit peak boost without any issues.
Old Jan 13, 2014, 07:56 AM
Evolving Member

Any news on when RELEASE level maps will be available?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: COBB v300 USDM 2009-2014 Ralliart Beta OTS Maps