Notices

Ralliart & Evo X MR TC-SST Beta Testing. Flash with Tactrix

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2016, 03:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think I need some help here. I can't flash the evo files because it stays at 1 percent then gives an error and I can't flash the ralliart files because the flash just randomly stops when it wants to. And gives me the same start over error. Any help would be appreciated

And if it matters at all the car starts but im getting error code p1590

Last edited by Quiko00; Feb 15, 2016 at 04:20 PM.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by Quiko00
I think I need some help here. I can't flash the evo files because it stays at 1 percent then gives an error and I can't flash the ralliart files because the flash just randomly stops when it wants to. And gives me the same start over error. Any help would be appreciated

And if it matters at all the car starts but im getting error code p1590

Try to change your USB cable, same thing happend to me and it was actually a problem of the USB cable that is assuming you followed all the steps corrctly
Old Feb 16, 2016, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Nawawe
Try to change your USB cable, same thing happend to me and it was actually a problem of the USB cable that is assuming you followed all the steps corrctly
Before you changed the cable what happened? Did the car start? Did the car act as if it had no transmission?
Old Feb 16, 2016, 02:10 PM

Ok I just want to put this out there. This doesn't work on virtual machines for some reason. I tried two macs with windows through boot camp then windows through parallels desktop and both didn't work. I also tried windows through vmware on a Linux machine and that's also a no go. The flash only work when I used a windows machine.
Old Mar 24, 2016, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
... works fine for me,

i've got a macbook pro with a windows partition that i use for SST flashes, ecu flash, and etacs decoding via tactrix

double check you have all the right supporting software drivers installed... or perhaps redo your boot camp partition
Old Apr 3, 2016, 08:23 AM

I'm having trouble flashing back to normal. It says it not matching. I guess my problem is with modifying the .flpart file. I downloaded the ralliart flpart file. I guess I'm confused on where to use my "stock" numbers vs the new ones from the ralliart file that I'm now trying to upload to get it to not having the super sport and launch control. any help would be appreciated.

Edit... A little extra info for someone to help me. 8631b52 ,For the 13+ ralliart, are the files I was trying to use. My stock ralliart ecu # was 8631a972 and 8631a9720a.

Is it possible I need to input the Evo numbers I flashed it to as this is what it now thinks it is?

Last edited by xception; Apr 3, 2016 at 09:37 AM.
Old Apr 4, 2016, 07:21 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by xception
I'm having trouble flashing back to normal. It says it not matching. I guess my problem is with modifying the .flpart file. I downloaded the ralliart flpart file. I guess I'm confused on where to use my "stock" numbers vs the new ones from the ralliart file that I'm now trying to upload to get it to not having the super sport and launch control. any help would be appreciated.

Edit... A little extra info for someone to help me. 8631b52 ,For the 13+ ralliart, are the files I was trying to use. My stock ralliart ecu # was 8631a972 and 8631a9720a.

Is it possible I need to input the Evo numbers I flashed it to as this is what it now thinks it is?
You need to follow the directs again, you have to read again from Passthru. When you flashed the first time you changed the information to an Evo x. When you read again you will get the Evo x info. Then you edit the fl part again and put that info in.

If you pretend you have never flashed before and just follow the steps and don't skip anything, it will work. I had a friend that had the same issue.
Old Apr 28, 2016, 06:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I am making my way to the steps and im stuck.

For 2009-2012 Evo x file how do I know which .flpart file i need. I see two

8631B001_Dio30.FLPART
8631B001_Dio301.FLPART

Is there a difference?
Old May 2, 2016, 01:03 PM

Never mind, I kind of figured it out. Anyways, I made a quick video of what I did just in case anyone else wanted to follow something more visual. Follow at your own risk.

Old May 30, 2016, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by insafa
Never mind, I kind of figured it out. Anyways, I made a quick video of what I did just in case anyone else wanted to follow something more visual. Follow at your own risk.

How To: Tactrix Reflash for Ralliart (Short) *//* Launch Control and S-Sport Mode - YouTube

Clean dtc with the ignition on and the engine is NOT wound. (engine off , Ignition ON)
Old May 30, 2016, 10:30 AM

Where to download the files to work with immo?

IMPart file “.impart”

VCPart file “.vcpart”

Maybe these files can be done manually? or to pull out of мут3 ?
Old Jul 18, 2016, 12:59 AM

ok guys i think i stuffed up... I can open the program, but it ask for username and password:
where i think i stuffed up is where i put in the "ffffffff", first time i modify the binary data and i guess that could be the issue? not sure what value was before.
Also having the SST replaced could be an issue?
Cheers
Old Sep 12, 2016, 08:50 PM

Can anyone give me a quick hand please. I have a 2010 RA with s-sport already done... �� I installed passthrucan, set up all the files in the correct directories, and tried to do the teach in and I get the "NRC $21" "negative response code was returned ".... This happens during the clutch vent step.

The sequence I'm using is this:
Plausibility check
Shift fork teach in
Clutch vent
Stroke
Boost
Reset clutch gain

Engine is running and brake pedal is depressed.

I came across one person on here listing this sequence:
Clutch vent
Stroke
Boost
Reset clutch gain

Which is the correct one? I was told this error pops up sometimes and just keep trying but after 7 tries back to back its a bit frustrating...any ideas? ��
Old Sep 25, 2016, 07:00 PM

Wondering if the TCU maps included with this are outdated or need updated, I just flashed this over last night. New Transmission with about 5k miles on it. Now in supersport I'm slipping mid gear. obviously can't hand the trq thrown at it. But prior to this it has never happend. anybody having a similar issue?
Old Sep 26, 2016, 07:41 PM

bump

Last edited by insafa; Jan 13, 2017 at 11:24 AM.

Quick Reply: Ralliart & Evo X MR TC-SST Beta Testing. Flash with Tactrix