Notices

How To: Bypass the fastkey on evo x &ralliart to install turbo timer

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2010, 03:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How To: Bypass the fastkey on evo x &ralliart to install turbo timer

Ok, this is not a real bypass, but it works, there is 2 options i spent some time playing with and they are confirmed that they work.

As you many of members here will tell you that the new evos or ralliarts do not need a TT, and i will support that, but to my honesty with you guys its just something to have, to play around with..

This small tutorial is not how to install a TT, but simple bypass to have all 4 doors locked when TT has initiated a countdown to switch your ignition off

ok here is what i found out just messing around with the fast key..note i dont have the TT on yet but now i will get one..

ok 1st option.

1.after driving your car and shifting it to park you, roll the drivers window down and open the drivers door, then shut the ignition off ( TT pick up from here )
2. Then you close the drivers door, you hear fast key going off, reach inside and press the all 4 door master lock and then, use the auto feature on rolling up the drivers window.
3. windows rolls up, your cars 4 doors are locked, then you can safely walk away.

OPTION 2

I have the navigation unit in my 09 ralliart and i was able to access the equipment menu, to program it to my liking..not sure how you would do this if you have no OEM navi

1. go into the settings where you set your audio controlls, you will also see there equipment, press that and locate the following screens and set them to the same way i have mine

2. on the unlock operation make sure you have drivers door only, ( the other selection is all 4 doors, but make sure you want to unlock only drivers door when pressed the button only once on your remote. **the reason for this is that say you just got up and wanna go to the store, you walk up to your evo x or ralliart and press the unlock ON YOUR REMOTE button only once that will only unlock your drivers door, the other 3 DOORS WILL STAY LOCKED AT ALL TIMES, Then basically you know that the only door you have to worry about is the drivers.

Then make sure you also have the automatic unlock when shifting to park is OFF, that way you can keep your other 3 doors locked.

Then after that you get out from the car, knowing that your 3 doors are locked, but not the drivers, then you take out your key from the remote as pictured below and lock up the drivers door.!!! DONE!! and it works!!

Last edited by Jake26; Nov 8, 2010 at 04:08 PM.