Notices
09+ Ralliart Show and Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Exige90's Ralliart build (PIC HEAVY)

Old Dec 25, 2015, 01:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exige90's Ralliart build (PIC HEAVY)

Welp, I've had the car a few days over 2 years now. Hooray! And I just realized I never really did any kind of build thread. So, here we go!

The day I got it. Traded in my lifted Grand Cherokee on it. Only two cars I've ever owned!

It didn't take long to get the mod bug. First mod was the boost pill and tune, as well as a K&N Drop-in and an Evo X BPV. Ran a 13.44 with a crappy launch a few weeks later.

Next up was the Ultimate-Racing Upper Intercooler piping, powdercoated my favorite color, orange.

I had no way of reading my boost...so I got Ortiz Custom Pods' gauge cluster double-pod, paired with some ProSport gauges. I never did hook up that water temp gauge...

Best gauge pod I've seen to date. Absolutely love it and would recommend it 9 times over.

Next up was the horrendous stock radio and speakers...Kenwood double-din (non-touch screen) with Pioneer speakers all around, amp and 2 (free) 8-inch subs in the trunk.

I still wanted to switch up the look outside, and I found the Rexpeed CF-style hood scoop, and it was perfect. Paint leaves a little to be desired, but from afar its' the same color/texture.

Then Christmas this time last year came. I spoiled her. New UR Resonated Test Pipe, UR lower intercooler piping, AEM intake, GrimmSpeed EBCS, and Chad up at CBRD had an extra Evo X FMIC he sold me for cheap. Great success.

Of course we had to install it all (and run the GST turbo-back AEM intake tune veeeeryyy gently until my tuning appointment a week later at CBRD).

Then the big day, tuning day! Yay! CBRD's facility top-notch, and Chad is very knowledgeable. Tuned my car personally.

Few months go by, and something is missing....that's right, mudflaps! And not just any mudflaps, custom-color ones! Asked RallyArmor if they could put the orange in the Ralliart flaps since they had it in others and they said yes. Which was awesome.

Now she's a beaut, isn't she? Depo projector headlights were also installed. Forgot to mention those.

This is how she sat for about 8 months. Until I put some window guards on , as well as the coup de gras, an OEM Evo 9 wing. And some quad tips from a handy welder at work.

It's been an awesome ride. And I intend to keep her as long as I possibly can. I want her to be my version of the classic car sitting in the garage reserved for nice days and weekends. That's my eventual goal. And I'll get there!
Old Feb 26, 2016, 11:34 PM
Evolving Member

Very nice sir, keep up the good work
Old Mar 28, 2016, 03:21 AM

So this past weekend I did some stuff. Put on a Whiteline rear sway bar, Whiteline rear diff bushings, and Eibach front camber bolts, and had the rear fenders rolled......to fit my new GSR wheels!

Needs an alignment really bad, though. That'll come this week. Very excited!
Old May 1, 2016, 09:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
looking good!
Old May 25, 2016, 08:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Clean build,next is the id1000s and E-85 ??
Old May 26, 2016, 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by Kingjames359
Clean build,next is the id1000s and E-85 ??
Not for a long, long time. Haha. I'm as far as I'm going performance-wise for the foreseeable future, it's time to start putting money into responsible things
Old May 26, 2016, 07:35 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 221 Likes on 131 Posts
Ever get back to the track after the second round of mods?
Old May 27, 2016, 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by DontStopMe
Ever get back to the track after the second round of mods?
I have not, but I know of people with similar mods running high 12-second quarters.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 08:47 AM

Got some new paddle-shifter extensions from Shift Koncepts (like 'em on facebook! they're great). Top quality, they don't bend nearly at all even at the top-most points, and they just snap right on.