Not sure if the Ralliart sub forum is still active but I'm going to make a personal progress thread anyways.
My vision for the car is to retain the factory turbine, braking system, and oem look. I'm a student who makes very little money working part time so I've finally finished the first stage of modifications to the engine/transmission.
These modifications include:
- ultimate racing fmic
- ultimate racing ic piping (upper and lower)
- ultimate racing short ram air intake
- Cobb 3 port electronic boost controller
- Cobb bpv
- ultimate racing turboback exhaust (single exit/ catless)
- slightly modified clutch basket from Kozmic Motorsports
- sst transmission flashed with s-sport and launch control
- dyno tune and sst tuning by Kozmic Motorsports 265whp and 305wtq
(Will update with dyno sheet)
The car is great fun and very reliable. It's amazing how the car performs after someone with real experience with the sst transmission gives it the "magic touch". BTW I can't thank the awesome folks at Kozmic enough for their expert work and willingness to teach me so much about the unique platform. Great people who are very knowledgeable.
Anyways here's some random pics of the car
The gnarliest skid plate ever that Thompson racing fabrication made for the car.
The sportback and my jeep DD
Anyways thanks for reading my first post on my first thread! The car has been rolling on tien basic coils with random oem and aftermarket wheels so it's time to do new suspension, wheels, and tires. Yay!!!