Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

3M Black Magic Tint

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2009, 06:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3M Black Magic Tint

Hello,

Ive already tinted my windows using 18% suntek carbon all around but really wanted to use 3m black magic but could find no shop here that had ever even heard of it.

Anyway, For future reference does anyone here know of it or if its even available in America? If available does it go by a different name?

When I lived in Asia I had our cars tinted in this tint and was really remarkable tint , it had little 3m marks on the tint itself and despite being very dark tint (not sure what percentage but it was dark) person could still see out as if no tint. The town we lived in had no street lights in many areas and even with entire windshield tinted in the black magic could still see at night with extremely good visibility. Was a bit more expensive than other tints but truly worth the price.

Anyway, Does anyone here know if its available here as would really like to know just for future purposes.

Justin
Old Jun 25, 2009, 07:25 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It sounds like good tint, I've been looking all over the internet and can't find anything about it
Old Jun 26, 2009, 04:05 PM
Evolving Member

Bladed,

I can find many websites about it but just no websites based in north America nor any that tell about its availability in North America. Anyway, I had our cars in Asia tinted in it and have heard from some friends that its widely used in Middle East as well, just cant find out about its availability here in the states, it is really good tint though.

Check out link below, its not selling tint but is a link selling a car with 3m magic tint, I dont think its super black magic as doesn't look as dark based on my memory but whatever it is they tinted the entire front windshield in the 3m magic tint, just scroll down in link and look how clear you can see out of the 3M magic tint in comparison to the side windows, which are rolled down in the pics.

Justin
Old Jun 26, 2009, 04:06 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry,

Forgot the link LOLOL, Its below.

http://www.kalugdan.com/city/

Justin
Old Jun 28, 2009, 10:15 PM
Evolved Member

not sure what black magic tint is
but i got my car tinted with 3M scotchtint and it is flawless and amazing to say the least
comes with a lifetime warranty against fading and peeling
my place is in NJ by me but you just have to find a tint shop that is 3M certified
heres the link incase you might want to check it out even though you are in AZ lol
http://www.topofthelinetint.com/index.html
if anyone sees this and they are in the tristate and need tinting go to this guy
he is extremely nice and does amazing work