Notices
AEM EMS Get tuning help for your AEM EMS system.

Sean Ivey Tuned

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:59 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sean Ivey Strikes Again!! Killer Tune!!

After doing some research I got in touch with Sean Ivey to perform some tuning on my AEM ems. Im very satisfied with his service. I must say he is a great tuner when it comes to the AEM system. He had my car on the dyno for alittle over an hour and had the car lined up almost perfectly. We then went out on the street to clean up any minor drivability qwerks that might have been there. He made a few adjustments and he had the car set, stock like drivability. The car idles perfectly with 272's @ 950 rpm.

The car is super smooth going into boost and pulls hard as hell all the way to 8500 rpm. It put down 383 whp and 355 ft/lbs trq @ 24 psi on IMPs Mustang dyno. About two weeks ago I had the car on a dynojet dyno and put down 440 whp and 350 ft/lbs trq. The car is definitely abit stronger after ivey's tuning. I put the dynojet numbers in just for referance. Im not really concerned with the numbers. The drivability of the car is 100% better. I am hoping to see mid to low 11's with this setup. I will be headed back to Sean in a couple of monthes after I get a meth injection setup for another tuning session.

I cant say enough about Sean and the service he offers. I was especially suprised with his concern for the safety of the car. He was under the hood before he started tuning checking out the oil and coolant levels, making sure everything looked good with my setup before he started. He left a good safety margin in the tune also. No ragged edge tuning. Needless to say I am extremely happy with the end result!!! I will never take my car to anyone else when it comes to tuning. Just wanted to thank Sean for the tuning and IMP for the use of their dyno.

Mod list:

TT custom equal length tubular manifold, Tial wastgate w/ open dump, 50trim BB turbo, TT custom downpipe, TT lower intercooler pipe, TT O2 housing, ARP headstuds, Low profile fan, Greddy rs BOV, ACT xtreme clutch, Turbotrix street ported head, HKS 272/272 cams, Supertech springs & retainers, Supertech +1mm ss/nitrated valves, FIC 1000cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, 3" Buschur Racing exhaust & testpipe, FJO wideband, AEM engine management

Last edited by evoate ya; Mar 17, 2006 at 02:17 PM.
Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:09 PM
Evolved Member

sean ivey =
that is nice power ur pushing out
Old Jun 7, 2006, 10:54 AM
Evolved Member

Sean is the man!!! I'll be using his services when he gets back...

Old Jun 7, 2006, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Congrats Bill! My next evo will be tuned by Sean.
You will be right there in the low 11's.