Notices

Shops near Misawa AB Japan?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2008, 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shops near Misawa AB Japan?

Hey everyone,

I'm headed to Japan in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some performance shops near Misawa Air Base. I'm only gonna be there for a few days, but I figured I might as well look around and possibly buy some small parts, shift knobs, etc. I was there a week ago for 5 days and saw idk how many skylines, subies and even a few old school evos. So I figure they gotta buy there parts somewhere close by. Thanks
Old Oct 25, 2008, 11:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I guess your already there buy now and found Eagle Auto, Broadway, Yellow hat, ect... I was at Misawa from 03-07, I want to go back, my best finds were always from Tommy's junk yard. Eagle is good too, Rob is a stand up guy, just find stuff on Japanese yahoo auctions and he will bid on it for you, I got Work wheels, Recaro seats and a few other things through him. GL Are the street races/drifting still going down in Hach?
Old Jan 11, 2011, 06:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
forgive me for bringing up an old thread but do you happen to have directions to any of the above mentioned places or are there different/more now? I need to find a decent tuning shop near bye and a place to buy basic parts. Nobody I've found to talk to on base has been able to help me out yet.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 08:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Autobacs is in Hachinohe in a couple locations not to far from downtown. Also if you go out Poll gate and turn left at the first main intersection and head down about 2-5 miles on the right you will see a rim and tire place. I dont know if it is still there since i left back in 2000. If you pass the Esso on the right then you have gone to far.