Notices

2015 Lancer GT AWD [Slow Build]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2016, 11:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post 2015 Lancer GT AWD [Slow Build]

So i've done a couple minor things to my car so far and thought I'd post some pictures showing what its become as of now. I do plan on doing some more serious upgrades in the future but have to wait till the moneys right of course.

Some things I'd like to get on the car...
- Megan or BC Coilovers
- K&M Air Intake (Had on my previous 2013 and loved it)
- RRM Crank Pulley (Debating due to warranty)
- Strut Bars
- HID headlights

First upgrade: I purchased the Borla Axle Back Exhaust. A good purchase but it is a bit quieter than the others.

Second upgrade: I tinted my rear tail lights and 3rd brake light, along with the rear reflectors in I believe 8% Vinyl Wrap Tint. One of the first things I do to my cars. Along with de-badging the rear emblems.

Also a bit later my Rally Armor Breast Cancer Edition mud flaps finally showed up.

Third upgrade: Blacked out the front chrome ring and purchased the lancer side plate. Also had a friend come over to wrap my roof for me in black, and I wrapped the front fog lights in blue.. not quite sure if I like the blue yet.

4th: later I was able to get my hands on some second hand BBS rims from a friends car. Had to get the rear fenders rolled or else there was harsh scraping. Tire specs are 245/45/18

and here are just some more pictures...

Buddy had 'the spirit of competition' sticker from his ralliart he doesnt drive anymore so I threw it on.

Will post more pictures once I am able to save some money up and get some more parts.

Last edited by longlivelancer; Jan 12, 2016 at 11:58 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Eway (Mar 7, 2016)