Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS 2004 Lancer Ralliart entire car or parts must go this wk

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS 2004 Lancer Ralliart entire car or parts must go this wk

FS 2004 Lancer Ralliart 4 door sedan 5 speed 250K

As you can see in the pics it has front end damage. Could be repairable.. but I can't say for sure I'm not an expert there,. Engine/tranny etc all working beautifully (Rad is toast obviously). Also makes an excellent parts car for an upgrade on low end Lancer (Seats are EVI VII's for those that don't know) or a turbo build for a RA etc.

Many parts all perfectly fine and worth a good chunk (front ABS sensors alone are $500 each). Car has 250K on it. It's in a friends spare spot atm.. but I'm loosing that spot soon If I had a garage and the time etc I'd keep it and work on it myself/ but sadly I don't and w/a toddler I've got zero time to even go to the damn bathroom @_@

Rear brakes were all freshly done/replaced just a few months ago and includes one spare set of rear calipers. (seized sliders but that is fixable by soaking in penetrating oil for a few weeks. Saves $100 or more for those alone if you ever get them seized up)

Oh and before you ask.. tree survived.. and the f'ing dog and other obstacles I avoided did as well... Poor lancer however obviously is bruised. shoulda run over the dog!

Gonna miss this lil beast. it's treated us very well. But wife also wants small SUV.. so hunting for a 2010 or so Forester/Outback or Rav4 with v6 (sadly slushbox only for that option.. and I hate driving automatics ugh) and if/when I get enough space for another car and time I'll end up with something fun.

Anyhow hopefully someone can use this and has space etc.. and a suitable deal can be made for our mutual benefit and help out those with RA's still goin!

Buyer for taking entire car flaked out.. so it's up for grabs as entire or as parts. (several requests already in hand for some parts).

No parts are being held for anyone unless paid for for obvious reasons nor can I store them for ppl for long term.. gain fro obvious reasons.. so it's all first come 1st served.

Reasonable offers accepted. I'm not giving the parts away nor expecting the same $ as brand new either. (Contrary to what a few ppl wished I was doing and their insane idea of what "reasonable" is.. some ppl are on cheap crack obviously). I use a few sites for reference on value including car-part.com as primary.

Contact me via email 1st.. or txt my cell at 289-683-0841

Located in Hamilton (East end)

PS: pix don't show it very well but the windshield is cracked badly. And for those that did not notice the air bags did go off.

Last edited by Kinjiru; Mar 3, 2017 at 02:46 PM.