Notices

Maps for 2010 MR- EDM - Europe version ? help pleas..

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2013, 12:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Maps for 2010 MR- EDM - Europe version ? help pleas..

Dear Friends

I just get my New AP for my car : 2010 MR EDM - Europe version .
After instal the AP successfully to my car yesterday , i upload the only map that i found
Called: STAG 0 v401.ptm , and my car get Crazy ....all kind of flashing & warning lamps appears and the engine get up & down like i press gas and no.

immediately , i run Uninstall and get the stock map back , so everything is back to normal .

Now i realize that there isn't maps at all , support 2010 MR - EDM version , so its very frustrating .

i send to Cobb support the problem with all my AP detail and this is there answer from today :

Hello Amir,

I apologize for your problems with the Accessport. We recently discovered some potentially serious problems with the maps for Evo X's so we temporarily pulled the maps down to fix them.
Luckily we literally have an Evo X on the dyno as I type this message. We are working as fast as possible to update the maps and get them back to our customers.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Adam Hill

Do any of you guys from Europe or anybody have a maps , at list STAGE 1-2 to help me with this ?

in the past ( 3 month ago ) when i E-maild LAN from Cobb , he told me that they Do have maps support 2010 mr EDM - Europe version 98 octane , and thats was the reason that i ddnt buy ECUTEK.

Amir
Old Jun 7, 2013, 01:39 PM
Former Sponsor

Amir,

The previous message you received was not 100% correct. We did find some issues in our firmware however they related to the flash process and they have since been addressed with the most recent firmware release.

Now, regarding your vehicle support. We do not currently have any OTS maps developed for the EDM/ADM Evo Xs. It is definitely something we need to address however it's just going to take some time. We are currently finishing up development for USDM 2012-2013 OTS map support. Once that project is completed we can look into getting that calibration data ported into EDM/ADM maps. Until then, we do have support in both firmware and Accestuner software that will allow you to custom-tune your car.

Do you recall what lights were displayed/flashing after installation? What modifications are done to your car?

I apologize for the miscommunication, please let me know if you have any other questions!

Marshall@COBB
Old Jun 10, 2013, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by COBB Tuning
Amir,

The previous message you received was not 100% correct. We did find some issues in our firmware however they related to the flash process and they have since been addressed with the most recent firmware release.

Now, regarding your vehicle support. We do not currently have any OTS maps developed for the EDM/ADM Evo Xs. It is definitely something we need to address however it's just going to take some time. We are currently finishing up development for USDM 2012-2013 OTS map support. Once that project is completed we can look into getting that calibration data ported into EDM/ADM maps. Until then, we do have support in both firmware and Accestuner software that will allow you to custom-tune your car.

Do you recall what lights were displayed/flashing after installation? What modifications are done to your car?

I apologize for the miscommunication, please let me know if you have any other questions!

Marshall@COBB

I load the Basic Map and when i start the car on , the car got crazy , with all flashing warning on the display , and the motor go up & down like i press gas off and on .
immediately i put it on Uninstall , and everything is fine like the stock .

The light was "transmission over heat " + Check engine + all the phenomenon listed above .

All this happened when i stand without moving in neutral mode .

Another question :

I know that Cobb tuning is USA company , so all EVO X from USA enjoy & have a lot of ON THE SHELF Maps to choose , but what about the rest of the world ?
We not equal to cobb Tuning ?
Its very add that there is no one map ( stage 1 + stage 2 ) for 2010 MR EDM customers .

i hope that soon it will be , so i can enjoy from my new AP that i cant use it at all .

Amir

Last edited by amir008; Jun 10, 2013 at 02:07 PM.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 03:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Amir,

I'm going to forward this information to our Mitsubishi experts so we can attempt to address your issues. Can you confirm the firmware version on your Accessport?

Marshall@COBB
Old Jun 10, 2013, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by COBB Tuning
Amir,

I'm going to forward this information to our Mitsubishi experts so we can attempt to address your issues. Can you confirm the firmware version on your Accessport?

Marshall@COBB
I hope that is this the detail that you need :

outside the box :AP-MIT-002

In the manager :

My AP detail : v1.6.7.0 - 5999
Serial : 4217

The only map that inside the manager that not fit & get my car crazy :

stage0 v401.ptm

let me know if you need anything els .

By the way, , All i need is a stage 2 map since i have this exhaust system :

http://turboxs.com/shop/mitsubishi/1...ront-pipe.html

http://turboxs.com/shop/mitsubishi/1...race-pipe.html

http://www.borla.com/products/evo_x_...t__140285.html

And this drop in air filter :

http://store.worksmotorsports.com/WO..._p/110.111.htm

i want to remain you again that its 2010 MR Europe Version , 98 octane fuel (i think its like 93 in USA )

thanks for all your effort

Amir

Last edited by amir008; Jun 10, 2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old May 18, 2016, 05:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Amir,
Any updates from Cobb on the OTS maps for EDM?
I have been searching the forums and saw your thread, I have a similar issue, my vehicle is 09 MR EDM and even with Stage 0 Map my SST is unhappy! had to uninstall AP to have a safe ride, I got a couple of bolt ons [no biggie] but was truly unhappy with COBB OTS Maps being only for USDM.
Old May 18, 2016, 06:45 PM

I'm impressed by the help that is being given! I'm new to this forum and that's super cool to see around here.
Old Aug 21, 2016, 01:03 AM

Three years later, no cards for European versions . Cobb what happens with the promise written a little up in the topic.
Old Feb 18, 2017, 03:39 PM

+1

Waiting for the ADM/EDM MAPS

@COBB