Notices

Cobb AP Map Question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2017, 07:45 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cobb AP Map Question

So some info. I have a 2010 Evo X GSR. The only mod on there right now is an Injen Short Ram air intake. I bought the Cobb AP V3 last week and am using it to monitor boost and some other numbers. I am on the stock flash (Stage 0) on the AP. My question is should I be on a stage 1 flash with the intake? I know they have a stage 1 map that is for an intake only with stock exhaust but not sure if I should use that since I know they tuned it for their (Cobb) intake. I have no AFR problems or boost problems, etc being on the stage 0 map. Im just wondering. Also is it ok for me to use the Valet Map on the AP even though it says for stock intake? Remember that I am running the stock map right now anyways. I dont think it would be a problem. Im just looking for opinions and experience. Thank you.
Old Jan 5, 2017, 09:20 PM

well i messaged cobb and for anybody wondering they said to not use their stage 1 map if you have an injen itake. they did send me an adjusted stage 1 map for the injen intake so that was cool of them.
Old May 29, 2017, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AJ18
well i messaged cobb and for anybody wondering they said to not use their stage 1 map if you have an injen itake. they did send me an adjusted stage 1 map for the injen intake so that was cool of them.
Good to hear, so they have an adjusted tune for most intakes/exhaust?
Old May 30, 2017, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by SSJEVO
Good to hear, so they have an adjusted tune for most intakes/exhaust?
i am not sure what their range is. You would have to message them and ask. All I can attest to is how helpful they are.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 08:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey bro, I tried messaging them and they gave me the workaround saying I need a protune. They wouldn’t send me an adjusted map for the injen intake. Is there any way you could send me the map?

Originally Posted by AJ18