Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Extreme Tuners evo ix 8.489@173

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2016, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RLLN247
There is a lot of haters on these guys for the past. They always said take it to they track so they have and they have very respectable numbers for those track conditions. Now the haters are hating on how much much they got into it. Haters are gonna hate. Im looking forward to when they go faster. You haters are gonna be back peddling for sure.
What about the multiple people that have offered to pay Extreme Tuner's way to the shootout for crew and car so they could race on a prepped track, but they always back out?

Hate or don't hate, but there unwillingness to take a free trip state side to show everyone the car and what they're really capable of says a lot.
Old Mar 23, 2016, 10:47 AM

who would send his car a jurney like this..almost 2 months in a ship??
if you want you can come here and see it first hand!(i wont pay for your tickets LoL)
we dont have a real dragstrip but it gets better from race to race!they putting few barrels of glue every time, and you can see the results because a lot of cars got into 8s!
(my english bad ,sorry)
Old Mar 24, 2016, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by detroit pistins
Congrats!... I kinda dig that wrap/paint job!
Ooof. I was thinking that the wrap looked like someone ate a huge bag of skittles then aimed their explosive diarrhea at the car! Jackson Pollack style!
Old Mar 25, 2016, 05:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Well, they've finally got the car to where it's not breaking parts every time it goes out. And, as has already been mentioned, those track conditions make all the difference in the world as far as ETs are concerned.

I would rather see them bring that thing over here for something like the TX2K17. This car would be very competitive there, and if they did well, they would certainly become overnight internet kings.
Old Mar 25, 2016, 09:07 AM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by stamatis evo6
Extreme Tuners evo ix 8.4 went 8.489@173.

below is next and last pass with 1380awhp (~1700hp), but unfortunately they didn't get any time as the car didn't start up with boost and lost lot of time. You can see the power difference from the 8_4sec run video.

https://www.facebook.com/ExtremeTune...60035/?theater
that sped up video is so fake lol, if no time is posted what about the speed, im sure the mph would have gone up drastically the way they have the video sped up lol
Old Apr 25, 2016, 11:52 PM

hello everyone! !
last weekend we had a drag day event, Spyros evo went 8.2sec twice 270klm wich is a great result for greek society (at least)
from what they said all passes was 1180whp and they had clutch slip 4/5 gear!you can see it from the videos on facebook!