Notices
ECU Flash

ECUFlash / Evoscan / Mitsulogger Questions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2014, 01:46 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 153 Likes on 116 Posts
Originally Posted by BEISSEN
That correct, when I was reading I was missing one part to the Equation from what I can see. My code currently is 0.2369*-14.7 and it needs to be 0.2369*x-14.7 if I am reading everything correctly.

Yes - you've got it.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cdrinkh2o
Yes - you've got it.
Thanks for working with a retard. So simple and yet so aggrevateing.
Old Nov 8, 2014, 11:22 AM

help

Hi guys,

Just got a new netbook with windows 7 pro... evoscan keeps saying ftdi drivers not installed, install latest version ecuflash or click here to install drivers now.

I have installed latest ecuflash and clicked yes to all drivers and if I click link for windows to solve problem it cant.

Can anyone tell me where t get these drivers for win 7 pro 64 bit so I can use evoscan on my new device.

Cheers!
Old Nov 26, 2014, 08:35 AM

Is there any formula for Evoscan to calculate fuel consumption on V6 engine?
Old Dec 4, 2014, 10:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My car was tuned ecuflash but i dont know which version, flashed with tactrix 2.0 bought my own cable from evoscan 1.3U cable works fine with evoscan but on ecuflash cant download my map. Is this related or do i need 2.0 cable to be able to download my map? Thanks.
Old Dec 13, 2014, 11:40 PM

Bought used EvoScan Navigator & need help

Hi guys,

I have a Evo 9 and bought this unit after reading on here that it's great but i have a few questions, hopefully there are simple solutions.

When i turn the ignition on it takes awhile to load and then i press EvoScan. Then it immediately comes up with this error

then it takes me 20 times to press the tiny little 'ok' box (how do i make that bigger?)

and then it comes up with this

which would be fair enough if there was a problem with the connection but i'm not sure there is.
I mean the previous owner told me to pull the power cord from the top of this box and then put it back in and it's work fine.

And yes it does after that but OMG what a friggin hassle, surely there has to be a fix to all of this and I'm hoping the guru's here can help me out.

Once i have these little bugs ironed out I'm in urgent need to read the engine oil temp and want to know what sender to get and hopefully this unit can read the data.

Thanks
Old Dec 20, 2014, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by JamieH
Hi guys,

I have a Evo 9 and bought this unit after reading on here that it's great but i have a few questions, hopefully there are simple solutions.

Thanks
Is this not the right forum to post this in? Please direct me to the correct one if not, i know there's people on here with answers to this
Old Dec 28, 2014, 08:25 AM

Hi

I have Evoscan v2.9 on Windows 7 64 bit, attempting to read diagnostic codes from my Evo 5.

If I select the Evo 4/5/6 setting and read DTC button the event log shows the softwar connecting successfully. However it reports no diagnostic codes present.

If I manually short pin 1 of the diagnostic port with a bit of wire, it reports 23 camshaft error (which I suspected - car won't run).

Can anyone point out why EvoScan is failing to return the fault?

Many thanks
Old Jan 9, 2015, 01:31 PM

Is there a depository of table definitions for ECUFlash anywhere? I am about to start logging and tuning, but want to know what each table is and what each table does before I modify it. Most of the tables have great descriptions that hint at what it is for, but others do not have great descriptions, such as WGDC Correction interval. I have no idea what that means or does.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 05:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi guys

I recently bought evoscan and it worked fine.
My sis(10) then took some stupid pics with the android tablet, I deleted them and by accident deleted my whole gallery( original evoscan template pics included)
Only my tacho on the tablet is working, everything else is just sitting there not responding at all :-(
Has anyone else ever been in this situation before? Lol
The tablet has become useless to me now :'(, if I restore it at a shop (mobile doctor) would it fix it?
Also how can I change the gauge layout on my tablet to what I created on my laptop?

Any help is really appreciated guys :-D
Old Feb 13, 2015, 07:17 PM

Evoscan 2.9.0092 not logging

Hi Guys,

Evoscan 2.9.0092 not logging with Open Port 2.0. It create the csv file with heading, but no data! Windows 7 64bit.

I'm able to download rom with ecuflash. ( no plan on upload anytime soon!)

I try the following steps, but same issue!
  • Update .net driver
  • Run ftclean to uninstall driver, then reinstall!

Please help!
Old Feb 14, 2015, 11:15 AM
Silver Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts
you should not be running ftclean, ftclean is only for FTDI chipset cables, openport 2.0 is nxp based cable, ftclean has no effect.

please select openport 2.0 from the options in the top left of evoscan, we have had a few people lately that forget to select this option. also you must select your correct vehicle in the ecu dropdown list.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 01:56 PM

Thanks for the quick reply! OP 2.0 us selected on the top left, but I can't find 2006 Evo ix from the ECU drop down list. Please send link to download.
Originally Posted by evoscan
you should not be running ftclean, ftclean is only for FTDI chipset cables, openport 2.0 is nxp based cable, ftclean has no effect.

please select openport 2.0 from the options in the top left of evoscan, we have had a few people lately that forget to select this option. also you must select your correct vehicle in the ecu dropdown lisg.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 09:34 PM
Silver Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts
oh, you have an Evo9, thats even easier then, just grab a openport 1.3U or openport 2.0 cable. (the 1.3U runs faster) . and select "Mitsubishi MUTIII" Device Setup, and click "EFI" under ECU. tick a few of the options to display. A good tip is under logging, to maximise performance and compatibility and stabillity, select the Disable Multithreading option *ticked*, and also select disable flashing lights ticked (for evo7/8/9 only) and make sure cpu timer fix is *UNticked*.

Cheers
Hamish
-EvoScan.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by evoscan
oh, you have an Evo9, thats even easier then, just grab a openport 1.3U or openport 2.0 cable. (the 1.3U runs faster) . and select "Mitsubishi MUTIII" Device Setup, and click "EFI" under ECU. tick a few of the options to display. A good tip is under logging, to maximise performance and compatibility and stabillity, select the Disable Multithreading option *ticked*, and also select disable flashing lights ticked (for evo7/8/9 only) and make sure cpu timer fix is *UNticked*.

Cheers
Hamish
-EvoScan.
Hi Hamish,

Thanks for your quick response! it is working great now!

Quick Reply: ECUFlash / Evoscan / Mitsulogger Questions