Notices
ECU Flash

Air Temp Compensation table

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2014, 02:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ReaperX
With the colder weather have you turned down the boost controller any? You could possibly be higher loads in the upper rpm range that you were not before and your fuel table may not be setup to anticipate this. Turn your mbc down a touch and you'll more than likely see your afr's fall back in line.

I tuned my car to run load based boost control, and to run the same load curve in the winter that I do during the summer it equates to 1.5 to 2.5 psi less during the winter where I live (depending on temperature).
I hadn't thought about this. I will do another log and see if I'm in fact hitting loads I was not before. I will also turn the controller down a bit to see if it helps. Thanks so much for the feedback.
Old Jan 11, 2024, 03:27 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow long thread and good read, I think I have the hang of it but I'm having trouble with my ROM or XML. I'm using 88590715-TephraMod-recompile.bin as my base and it seems to have all these tables mentioned. The issue I'm having is when I open them and try to change the values it just goes to zero regaurdless if I use the = and type a value in or use the ] to go up one increment. Anyone run into an issue like this and know how to fix it? I have added some things to the xml but everything else seems to be working fine.

I used the bracket to change the value in the left table but it goes to zero

stock tables