Notices
ECU Flash

new live map app

Old Oct 5, 2014, 03:31 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
can this program burn the ECU?

Last edited by m.al-hassawi; Oct 5, 2014 at 04:23 AM.
Old Oct 5, 2014, 05:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by m.al-hassawi
can this program burn the ECU?
whats happening ??
Old Oct 5, 2014, 09:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by todd6027
whats happening ??
like can you do something wrong that will need you to buy a new ECU??
Old Oct 5, 2014, 11:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
its possible with any reflash for something to go wrong , you will have to explain exactly what happened
Old Mar 27, 2015, 03:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys!

thanks to ziad for nice and helpful software! it's work well without any issue on 88580714.

need some advice. maybe somone can explain, how to add custom tables for tune?

i need maf scaling and maybe injector latency.

thanks!
Old Apr 3, 2015, 03:35 AM
3kg

No injector latency

Dear people, I use ziads great app for more than two years now, but never did any latency tuning. Now I have to and find out that latency has some strange behavior. It doesnt read the rom table as flashed properly, but instead displays the standard evo values, not the ones flashed. When live and trying to write, it takes more than three times write command to eventually say written, but no change really.

Someone sees the same?

Cheers
Old Sep 11, 2015, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by 3kg
Dear people, I use ziads great app for more than two years now, but never did any latency tuning. Now I have to and find out that latency has some strange behavior. It doesnt read the rom table as flashed properly, but instead displays the standard evo values, not the ones flashed. When live and trying to write, it takes more than three times write command to eventually say written, but no change really.

Someone sees the same?

Cheers
You *have* to use the ELM software version that was used to patch the ROM! There were changes to the RAM-Addresses the software reads/writes, so you might end up overwriting completely different data! I experienced similar problems with the injector scaling and latency tables when using a pre-patched tephra7 ROM and the latest ELM. Just look at the vector table and the addresses set in the ELM software - if they differ use a "virgin" ROM and make a clean patch. After patching a non-elm tephra7 ROM with the latest ELM-Software it works flawlessly for me. Haven't done much with it yet as the car was only driven ~1km from the workshop to the garage, but dialing in the latencies and adjusting timing and fuel maps for more stable idle worked perfect.
Old Sep 20, 2015, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Any support for Speed Density 2.0 with the 3D VE table? Would be awesome to have a friend drive my car around and get my cruise VE as close as possible making changes in real time as I can see what's happening.
Old Nov 10, 2015, 11:14 AM

Injector Latency post in application patching assistance/question:

This has been touched on in previous posts but not clearly answered & I'm having issues starting the car on roms patched with the latest version & yep I've reset DEAD. Im on MAF not SD

After patching a clean ROM & modifiying the XML as outlined in the app my Injector Latency table is now incorrect. I've trying simply pasting the correct values in but no dice, car wont start on Alt Maps, Main remains okay & starts no problem. Car will however run very badly if swtiched to ALT maps after starting & will stall on idle at first opportunity

Used EvoLiveMap through several version & Beta expiries so I'm not a first timer, maps/tables the copy/pasted between main & alt.

Do the Map vectors still need to be changed post ROM patch? Cant find a clear answer, tried both anyway still wont start on alt maps. Any ideas fellas?

Posted on EvoLiveMap facebook group also.

Old Feb 18, 2016, 09:42 PM

anybody give download, on site unavailable
Old Jun 16, 2016, 05:44 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
what version of ecuflash is everyone using? i've downloaded and copied my maps into the rom, but i cannot use the latest version of ecuflash w the 1.3u cable.
so do i install an older version, say 1.29 and then copy tephra xml into the evo metadata folder.
after that use the 1.3u cable to pull my current rom (for backup) and then flash the DMA rom?

cas i flashed it once and car wouldn't start so i went back to my backup but had to go thru the hassle of uninstalling old ecuflash and then reinstalling latest version because my original backup was an srf file :/
Old Nov 20, 2017, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Eugeny dontknow
anybody give download, on site unavailable
+1

Anyone?
Old Nov 20, 2017, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
I don't remember if it's the most recent version, but I have the installer for version 0.504. PM me for a download link.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 03:32 AM

You also need a Key to
get the fully working version.

Eff
Old Jan 8, 2021, 12:57 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ziad
andy thanks, i will send u an email.

are u happy if i put them as an extra tab under utilities..i will try the new tab control, i can hide tabs in it apprently... which is a feature lacking in the microsoft standard ones

ahh yes will need to increase the font of the text boxes too

EDIT: here is something, let me know what u think. notice that the tab pages are bigger is size now. its till 1025x600 resolution... and no i havent moved the text boxes to a new tab page... will be easy enough to do.

Attachment 284409
Hey Ziad,

happy new year.

can you please share this 96262709 ROM and XML file along with the EVO Live Map software and necessary file along with it ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: new live map app