Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

Anyone Own the Compustar Alarm RF-2W9000-SS Remote?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2010, 11:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Anyone Own the Compustar Alarm RF-2W9000-SS Remote?

Friend of mine just purchased a car with a Compustar Alarm installed in it. It came with the RF-2W9000-SS Remote.

(http://www.compustar.com/products/pr...2W9000-SS.html)

Only problem is that the alarm antenna is missing so the alarm cannot communicate with the brain and he can't operate the alarm or re-program the remote.

Can someone using the Compustar RF-2W9000-SS remote, please take a look at their antenna (usually stuck to the front or rear windshield) and tell me what the part number is for that antenna? Only reason I ask is because certain antennas are specific to certain remotes.

Would love to help my friend get his alarm working by replacing the missing antenna. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
Old Apr 15, 2010, 11:55 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by shortdahri
Friend of mine just purchased a car with a Compustar Alarm installed in it. It came with the RF-2W9000-SS Remote

Only problem is that the alarm antenna is missing so the alarm cannot communicate with the brain and he can't operate the alarm or re-program the remote.

Can someone using the Compustar RF-2W9000-SS remote, please take a look at their antenna (usually stuck to the front or rear windshield) and tell me what the part number is for that antenna? Only reason I ask is because certain antennas are specific to certain remotes.

Would love to help my friend get his alarm working by replacing the missing antenna. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

They have a warranty. You may need to send in the remote and CAR antenna to get it fixed. The good news it's like 35bucks, or about for this to be done...

Email: lgreenwood@compustar.com

She took care of mine... mine had a broken screen and was fixed.
Old Jul 26, 2021, 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by shortdahri
Friend of mine just purchased a car with a Compustar Alarm installed in it. It came with the RF-2W9000-SS Remote.

Sorry this is upside down but that’s how I took the photo and I do have that exact alarm system.