Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

Anyone have a diagram?(junction)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2017, 10:44 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Anyone have a diagram?(junction)

so i was wondering if anyone have a diagram? i want to solder them each one, i heard not all colors match from front and back. i tried taking the connector out but its stuck and hard to take out and i decided to cut them all from back to front from the connector, do they all match color? if not can someone help me get a diagram of each wire label? location: Driver side kick panel junction
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
Colors do not all match, to get the connector that is in the junction still out use a flat head and separate the tabs on the sides and till come out the back easily.

Then plug connectors back together and clip one wire at a time front and back. When you're done you'll have the connectors still together in your hand. Do that for any connector that shows corrosion
Old Feb 6, 2017, 01:02 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 704 Likes on 592 Posts
not 100% sure what the goal is here, but alot of stuff runs through the ETACS and doing what I think your trying to do might cause issues if you bypass it.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
No damage ever, have done over a dozen myself.

Simply just connecting wires together that no longer are making good connection due to the corrosion in the pins of the connectors. Feel free to not solder them though his next post will be about how his car burned to the ground from the arching/sparking of the wires continually making intermittent contact and cross contact.