Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

In process building a 700hp 4g63

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2017, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In process building a 700hp 4g63

i do apologize first hands for posting another thread of these built.. but what i wanna know is that . what are you guys running as of now

what piston and what rods and such ..please help me out im kinda confused to what i want due to so many choices of piston and rods , but my plan is to run wiseco 1400hd standart bore 85mm 10.5.1 e85 series piston and manley i beam rods

but what else do you guys run..
my purpose of this built it to have fun when i want and also reliable of not blowing the motor up . not much of a track record guy or autox..but just for street funs..

thank you . please shed me some light
Old Feb 24, 2017, 09:14 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Luan Nguyen
i do apologize first hands for posting another thread of these built.. but what i wanna know is that . what are you guys running as of now

what piston and what rods and such ..please help me out im kinda confused to what i want due to so many choices of piston and rods , but my plan is to run wiseco 1400hd standart bore 85mm 10.5.1 e85 series piston and manley i beam rods

my purpose of this built it to have fun when i want and also reliable of not blowing the motor up . not much of a track record guy or autox..but just for street funs..

http://realstreetperformance.com/Bui...-EVO-8-9-4G63/
Old Feb 24, 2017, 09:15 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Luan Nguyen

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...-evo-viii.html