Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Product Feedback: Rotorpros Dimpled/slotted rotors

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2005, 10:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Product Feedback: Rotorpros Dimpled/slotted rotors

As many of you out there know, the evo rotors are no cheap part to replace, and it's hard to find something reasonable. However, about a month or so ago my buddy Rocky (puckadog on evom) showed me these rotors from rotorpros that were on auction on EBAY. They were $260 shipped for all 4 rotors. You really cant beat that and i needed new rotors ASAP. Now that they are broken in with new pads as well, they stop better than ever, and now it doesnt sound like a bus is stopping when i come to a red light.
Bottom line is, Richard over at rotorpros hooked us up with a great price, and i want to give him more business. So if you need new rotors, check these out. To top it off, the outer rim of the rotors and the hats are painted black, so they wont rust. They're also directional , so the slots go on the correct direction on both sides. Here's some pics and contact info from the original EBAY auction. ROTORS

Cheers