Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Medina Mitsubishi-A+++++!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2005, 04:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Medina Mitsubishi-A+++++!!

We just got snow up here in northern ohio and I slide into a curb and wrecked a rim and under my wheel warranty Medina Mitsubishi covered the rim despite the warranty not covering curb damage. It was very easy to tell I hit a curb because one of the spokes of the rim had actually snapped, looked pretty bad. The service reps there said "No problem we will say you hit a "road hazard". They knew well enough that my story was bs yet they treated me with the upmost respect which I have seen very little from other dealers. (I work for Saturn and visit other dealers often). These are the same people I bought my car from and they are excellent, I even received a birthday card in the mail from them. I would recommend bringing your car to them or buying your Mitsubishi from them. BTW these are the same guys that Buschur Racing is making the BR330 and BR350 for. Please do not delete this post becuase I feel it is important that we get the word out for Good Mitsubishi Dealers considering alot of them have treated us fellow Evo owners poorly.
Old Nov 26, 2005, 04:07 PM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
good to here they took care of ya!
Old Nov 26, 2005, 04:07 PM
Evolving Member

I wouldnt mind going to that dealer but im kind of a little far away for it lol
Old Nov 26, 2005, 04:11 PM
Evolving Member

Sounds awesome, as they have a really go rep. around Ohio and beyond!
I think BBYBruno's aunt and uncle own Medina mitsu.
Have you gone onto Lersoc.com WillEatUrSTi? Local NE ohio Subaru/mitsu club, that is really designed for Subarus. There are a couple of Evo's over there, or you could visit NOLC _ Northern Ohio Lancers Club over on the Northeastern forum of EvoM.
Old Nov 26, 2005, 06:08 PM
LSR

Thumbs up

I plan on buying from Medina and they are probably 7-8 hours away.

I plan on getting a BR350 Evo. IX MR. Which I think is a sweet deal.

The Yenko of imports
Old Nov 26, 2005, 06:18 PM
Evolving Member

Old Nov 26, 2005, 06:19 PM
Account Disabled

Medina is a great dealer and I think they are even better to offer the BR350 car and cover it with a full waranty

What I cant stand - honestly - are the small minded nasty mitsubishi dealers who try to void everyone's warranty for stupid things like having a bov.

A cool dealer like Medina who works with you is who deserves your business

Last edited by DynoFlash; Nov 26, 2005 at 07:31 PM.
Old Nov 26, 2005, 06:23 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah I have only heard good things about them! That is why I plan to buy my evo 9 there even though I live in Virginia!!! as long as they get me a good deal.(you listening eric? )
Old Nov 27, 2005, 03:07 AM

I'm thinking about getting a BR350 myself. Before I do though, I want to see the 0-60 and quarter mile time for the tuned IX's. I also need to work out an agreement with a local service department to respect the warranty on the stock parts in exchange for all of my scheduled maintenance. That part doesn't sound like it's going to be easy.
Old Nov 27, 2005, 05:05 AM
Evolved Member

thats why i love my dealer and i cant say it enough!
its how you deal with them from the get go!
Old Dec 8, 2005, 09:16 AM
Evolving Member

I was at Medina Mitsubishi this past weekend looking at a used MR.. Evodave doesn't work there anymore.. DAMM...

Last edited by Chad@JUNB.L.com; Dec 8, 2005 at 12:02 PM.
Old Dec 8, 2005, 09:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WillEatUrSTi
We just got snow up here in northern ohio and I slide into a curb and wrecked a rim and under my wheel warranty Medina Mitsubishi covered the rim despite the warranty not covering curb damage. It was very easy to tell I hit a curb because one of the spokes of the rim had actually snapped, looked pretty bad. The service reps there said "No problem we will say you hit a "road hazard". They knew well enough that my story was bs yet they treated me with the upmost respect which I have seen very little from other dealers. (I work for Saturn and visit other dealers often). These are the same people I bought my car from and they are excellent, I even received a birthday card in the mail from them. I would recommend bringing your car to them or buying your Mitsubishi from them. BTW these are the same guys that Buschur Racing is making the BR330 and BR350 for. Please do not delete this post becuase I feel it is important that we get the word out for Good Mitsubishi Dealers considering alot of them have treated us fellow Evo owners poorly.
As a fellow Mitsubishi dealership... that supports this community... this is great news! You guys in OH be sure to visit that dealership and support them financially so those people in place remain in place!

Way to Go Medina Mitsubishi!

Best regards,