Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

outstanding list?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2003, 05:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
outstanding list?

Hi guys, just got this email from my dealer:

"
Your Evo is no longer on the "outstanding list". That means it has been released to the trucking company for shipment to us in Grand Rapids. I do not have the C of O yet, but it is on the way here. "

My dealer has already left for the day! Does this "no longer in the outstanding list" means the car is already in the truck? or it is ready to be shipped. My dealer has been wrong before. That is why I tend not to trust him with dates and this kind of information.

Thanks,
Old Mar 31, 2003, 05:51 PM
Evolving Member

anybody pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 31, 2003, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

Fred, try to relax my friend ... once it gets here ... you will have a long time coming to play with it (kinda like jerking off, ) No, but sounds like it is en route and you will have it within the next 10 business dayz or so. It is a little easier for me to say as I've had mine for over 3 weeks now, but I had to pay a little extra to be one the 1st have one (didn't know about this site, etc). So don't worry bud ... just keep looking at lots of evo pics, and find you a girlie mag too in the meantime ... unless of course you have the real thing near by -- dat what I would do!