Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

new car anxiety

Old Nov 25, 2014, 02:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I totally understand "new" car anxiety. Even with my 86 Corolla I have it. It's just because you know you drive a high theft rate car LOL. Although it's not nearly as bad as Honda EK/EG Civics and Nissan S-chassis.

ALSO people may run into you because they're too busy breaking their necks looking at your sweet ride.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I do the same thing, I had a beat up red evo before, and now that I have an 05 evo with leather that's a lot nicer Im very paranoid, when I go to the town near me I feel safe for some reason lol
Old Nov 25, 2014, 05:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BubbaKush
My guess is your Evo has a crap load of miles on it and your paint is gone. At that point there is no reason to worry!
Who are you saving the EVO for if its not you who's going to drive it?
Old Nov 25, 2014, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 133 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by Remmz
say that in another 10-15 years when finding a clean evo will be practically impossible. The more people that daily and crash they'rs the better for us garage queens
Old Nov 25, 2014, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Remmz
Well my 2004 RS has 267 miles on the car! I will drive it some more once I'm done buying parts and install them.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 10:15 PM

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by blkmambaVENOM
say that in another 10-15 years when finding a clean evo will be practically impossible. The more people that daily and crash they'rs the better for us garage queens
True but I'm not in it for resale value or want to save it for someone else's enjoyment my evo ix RS just broke 5000 miles a couple days ago and I'm only going to put more miles on it and if I do get another car It will be a porsche or viper but I will be keeping the evo regardless it's the closest I van get to wrc for now
Old Dec 1, 2014, 11:58 AM

I feel the same way! Wouldnt have bought my evo if I didnt have a second car to daily around. Its just not right when you live in crowded city with ****ty drivers lol!