Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Has anyone heard from Matt @ Spoolinup?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2016, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Has anyone heard from Matt @ Spoolinup?

I purchased a COP system from him and I received an email notification when he printed out my shipping label, but the product has not been shipped. This was on 3/2.

He was responding to my emails for a couple of days prior, but now, crickets.

I've left him voicemail and multiple emails. Nothing.

When I ordered the COP, his website said 1-2 days lead time and now it says 2-3 days. Someone had to update that. I also noticed that his screen name logged into EvoM early this morning.

I just want to know what is going on with my shipment and if I will need to start the PayPal dispute/Credit Card chargeback process soon.

If he's swamped or there are issues with manufacturing, cool. I just need to know.

Thanks!
Old Mar 8, 2016, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 99 Likes on 79 Posts
He usually takes about a week to ship things from my past experience. I wouldn't worry about the dispute until it's been at least two week of no hearing. You should have got an order confirmation from his website as well as a tracking number when he prints the shipping label
Old Mar 8, 2016, 04:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, I got the tracking number a week ago. It was just a notification that a label was printed. The package has not shipped.
Old Mar 8, 2016, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
He forgot my Honda coil connector pins on my order and got a response about two days later when I emailed him. His response was that this is a busy time with the tax season and was a little behind. This was on the 3rd.
Old Mar 8, 2016, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just recently ordered spoolin up cop for my car also and paid for express shipping and only got the receipt. Tried calling to see if my stuff had been shipped and emailed / voicemail as well and no response . When I called it said that number had been put on "do not disturb not accepting calls" so I'm in the same boat as everyone else I guess
Old Mar 8, 2016, 06:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
There kinda slow he goes out of town alot too but hell get back to ya mine was the same way.