Notices
Evo How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

DC, MD, PA , WV , VA . PLEASE READ ! Nov10th , 2012.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2012, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DC, MD, PA , WV , VA . PLEASE READ ! Nov10th , 2012.

CAR MEET & Drive Out

Date: November 10th, 2012 (Date is subject to change based on weather conditions)

Location: Frederick, Maryland (Good location for tri state area)

Address: 5243 Buckeystown Pike Frederick, Maryland (Please program in GPS or Mobile phone) *** Also before leaving your house, Look up location on Google maps and you will see the huge parking by Regal Westview Stadium 16.

Time: 12:00pm- till whenever

RULES : (1) **** ABSOLUTELY NO RACING****(2) ****NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL or WEAPONS**** (3) NO DONUTS IN THE PARKING LOT (4) NO BURN OUTS

WE DO NOT WANT TO BE BOOTED AND RUIN EVERYONE’S DAY.

Purpose of meet:

This meet is for fellow car enthusiasts and people with a general love of cars. We all love cars whether Mitsubishi, Subaru, VW, Corvette, Skyline, Honda, SRT-4 Neon’s, American muscle, imports etc. We want to enjoy a beautiful Saturday and leave with peace of mind knowing everyone had fun and reach home to their families safe. (Please Read this 3 times)

Description of meet:

“HELLO” to all located in the DC, MD, VA, PA, WV, and all other surrounding areas. A meet is scheduled for Nov. 10th 2012 at 12:00pm (this all depends on feedback I get from this thread, the time can change depending on everyone who is interested and their schedule) the place we are meeting is at a movie theater with a pretty huge parking lot (this will also depend on what feedback I get from everyone) other locations and suggestions are more than welcomed with details and locations clearly stated.

Drive out:

The drive route has been planned. I would like to leave this as something we talk about once everyone has met up and talked (Once again this depends on weather and everyone’s input).

Please note that I am in not responsible for any one’s actions other than mine. This is an adult meet and drive out. We do not want people coming who cannot conduct themselves in a respectable manner. This is not a club meet or a “let’s race and see who has the faster car” event. We do not want unnecessary drama and problems with local law enforcement. Please also be careful when leave the parking lot and watch out for other drivers. Honestly, I just want to meet up and have fun. Go for a spin in my EVO X and call it a day. Simple! Easy! No Problem Mon.

If you have any question please feel free to shoot me a private email or comment without attaching this threat, it will take up too much space on the forum.

JamaicanEvo Out . See you on Nov 10th , 2012 . I will be driving a White EVO X GSR.

RULES : (1) **** ABSOLUTELY NO RACING****(2) ****NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL or WEAPONS**** (3) NO DONUTS IN THE PARKING LOT (4) NO BURN OUTS