Chase Bays Engine Harness @ Assaultech.com

Name:  forum-banner.png
Views: 0
Size:  229.0 KB

• Made with brand new wire and pins
  • NO SOLDERS
  • ENGINE HARNESS REPLACEMENT
  • Loomed with Nylon Sleeving and Adhesive Heat shrink
  • Eliminate the risk of your old, used, and worn out engine harness failing when you need it most!(IE: On the track, out in the boonies, rush hour traffic, a crime scene)
  • Eliminate chassis wiring on your race car, Tuck your engine harness, simplify your wiring
  • EVO Harnesses go straight to the ECU like OEM and have the under dash chassis plugs and fusebox chassis plugs built on.
  • Optional Mil Spec connector for the firewall
  • Completely redesigned/reinvented Mitsubishi engine harness that fits perfectly and rocks a stealthy look
  • Turn around time varies upon how busy we are, it could be anywhere from 3 to 8 weeks.
  • Core engine harness required with purchase. If you do not have one we can provide you with one for additional $$

***We currently require your core engine harness to be sent in for connectors. It doesn't matter if the core is damaged, as long as the connectors are okay. If you are purchasing this engine harness for a running vehicle we will charge you for the core, and when you send in the OEM harness after the Chase Bays one is installed, we will refund the core charge. Once the order is place we will email you with a customer form to fill out and send in with your core. Please give us 12-24 hours to do so***

Our Mitsubishi EVO 8 engine harness is a complete redesign from the OEM harness setup. Our harness is routed differently and MUCH easier to work with. For anyone who’s worked on EVO’s knows the OEM engine bay harness is always in the way of what you’re trying to work on, and just plain ugly. Our harness cleanly routes along the motor going to all engine harness sensors needed, comes off the back passenger corner of the motor (instead of running along the firewall), puts all engine-TO-chassis plugs inside the vehicle, replaces and relocates the OEM relays to inside the vehicle (normally attached to the engine bay fusebox), deletes ABS and replaces the OEM charge harness. This harness is MUCH needed, and great for race cars or street cars. Its perfect for seamless stand alone harnesses, which can include sensor adding and deleting.

Contents of the Engine Harness (CB-EVO-CM1, CB-EVO-CM2, & CB-EVO-CMS):

Complete Chase Bays EVO Engine Harness (with integrated trans and charge harness functions)

Plug-n-Play Chassis Sub-Harness (connects to 16 way plug near ECU and include (2) connectors that connect behind the center console and (2) connector that connect near the OEM fuse box)

Charge harness for main battery power to alternator and starter

TECH SPECS
CM1 harness – The CM1 harness features all new commercial grade, high heat, thin jacketing wire (rated from -49° to +257° F), individually striped for easy identification and all new sensor plug pins. It is covered in full flame retardant nylon sleeving (Operating Temperature Range -103° to 257°F; Melt temp 446°F), and adhesive lined heat shrink. All engine harnesses go directly to the ECU clips, and include all the needed wiring and plugs to make the harness plug and play to your vehicle. The harness is built with aesthetics and functionality in mind. Our harnesses have had a lot of R&D done for proper wiring technique, with all shielded wire used where needed. It features a stealthy look but is also easily accessed, keeping the motor easily worked on. This harness is great for someone looking to clean up their engine bay and replace the used and worn down stock harness.

CM2 harness – The CM2 harness features all the same great aspects and design of the CM1 harness but adds a Mil Spec quick disconnect firewall connector and Raychem connector boot. All CM2 harnesses are designed to mount to the OEM harness entry hole or former AC oval hole (if AC is eliminated) It also includes a complete new custom charge harness (for Alternator and Starter power wires). This harness is perfect for someone who wants the option of very easily removing/disconnecting the engine harness. Not to mention a very shiny firewall connector

CM Mil Spec harness – The Mil Spec harness features; All new sensor plug pins, all new thin jacketing wire (rated from -49° to +257° F), Raychem DR-25 heat shrink (operating temp. -103° to +347° F), adhesive lined heat shrink junctions, Raychem break-outs/junctions where needed, Yellow sensor labeling, and Mil Spec quick disconnect connector w/ Raychem shrink boot. The harnesses go directly to the ECU clips, and include all the needed wiring and plugs to make the harness plug and play to your vehicle. The harness is built with aesthetics and functionality in mind.Our harnesses have had a lot of R&D done for proper wiring technique, with all shielded wire used where needed. It also includes a complete new custom charge harness (for Alternator and Starter power wires). The best harness money can buy. Built with high performance and full functionality in mind, the same materials and assembly has been used on the world’s fastest race cars across the world for years.

What sensor/functions will this harness have (unless otherwise specified)?

MAF Sensor OR IAT Sensor (for speed density)

Boost Solenoid (Support for Aftermarket options)

STS (Starter Solenoid)

Cam Sensor

ECT (Engine Coolant Temp)

H20 Temp (for Cluster temp reading)

RV (Reverse Lights)

VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor)

TPS (Throttle Position Sensor)

IAC (Idle Air Control)

Knock Sensor

Injectors 1 thru 4

Coils 1/4 and 2/3

Crank Sensor

MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure, Support for Aftermarket MAP's)

Oil Psi (for cluster)

ALT (Alternator/Generator)

GND (Ground for ECU/Sensors, MUST be on cylinder head)

ECU Plugs (4) for EVO 6-8 and (3) for EVO 9

2 Chassis connections behind the center console, and 2 chassis connections on the OEM fuse box in the engine bay.

Free T-Shirt With Every ChaseBays Purchase

CM1 - $799.99

CM2 - $1,099.99

CM Mil Spec - $1,499.99

All prices are shipped

Call Us to Order @ 205-588-0960 or email danny@assaultech.com

Last edited by Dan@Assaultech; Oct 11, 2011 at 09:36 AM.
Old Oct 6, 2011, 06:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn thats Awesome........ I was reading on the site but I didn't look under my hood to verify the connections on the underside of the Fuse/Relay Box. From what I am reading it is relocated to the Passenger Compartment?
Old Oct 14, 2011, 08:53 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by demodeakin
Damn thats Awesome........ I was reading on the site but I didn't look under my hood to verify the connections on the underside of the Fuse/Relay Box. From what I am reading it is relocated to the Passenger Compartment?
Its optional to relocate. The fusebox is on your chassis harness and they're selling the engine harness. The Chase Bays harness has the to-fusebox plugs long enough to reach the stock location, if its relocated it will only be shorter so of course it works for that too.
Old Oct 18, 2011, 11:51 AM
Account Disabled

bump to the top
Old Oct 18, 2011, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Had I known he makes such awesome products I would have asked him to bring me one last time he came over to the house.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 09:14 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Ev0ikon
Had I known he makes such awesome products I would have asked him to bring me one last time he came over to the house.
I heard he is giving out free high fives, hit him up about it
Old Nov 15, 2011, 09:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts
This is a sure thing for me!
Old Nov 15, 2011, 09:57 AM
Account Disabled

bump to the top
Old Nov 15, 2011, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Any pics of it in a car so we can see or not see how stealthy it is?
Old Nov 17, 2011, 11:21 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Drill_Sergeant
Any pics of it in a car so we can see or not see how stealthy it is?
We do not, nobody has stepped up with pictures yet.
Old Nov 23, 2011, 12:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 105 Likes on 84 Posts
get pictures im sure people would follow through
Old Nov 28, 2011, 01:08 PM
Account Disabled

bump to the top
Old Dec 5, 2011, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 105 Likes on 84 Posts
have npt heard any feedback on these or seen pics.. i am about to just do this on my own!
Old Dec 5, 2011, 11:54 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by yellowevo82
have npt heard any feedback on these or seen pics.. i am about to just do this on my own!
Buy one and be the first guy. They have made a great product for the Honda and many other cars for years. Just haven't had anyone come forward and post up pics and a review of their Evo setup.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

looks really nice, he has done a ton of honda in the past as well that are clean.

Quick Reply: Chase Bays Engine Harness @ Assaultech.com