Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

CHECK ME OUT: Official Evo Picture Threads!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2005, 05:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blonde
1) did it ever cross your mind that the owner of the site died just a few weeks ago and we are working non stop just so you can keep using this site?!?!?!
Actually, no, it didn't. I sometimes go weeks without checking in here, and I often just pop in to do a search. I didn't know who Mark was or that he'd died until I googled his name from your avatar. I think a mass e-mail (no PM) to all registered users would have been appropriate. I'm sure there are others who still don't know.

2) if you do a search under my name, you will see that i am very respectful to all members including newbies and i go out of my way to always help members.
I don't consider "and you are right, eb and bby look nothing alike, it's not like they are both a variation of blue..." to be terribly respectful. One blue may be the same as another to you, but most people looking for a picture of an EB aren't going to go looking in a thread called `Official "Blue By You" Picture Thread".

3) if you have a problem with me than you can take it to PM. if you have a problem with the siite in general, there is a button on your top screen that says log out.
Right, mustn't criticize the gods in public. Actually, I've PM'd moderators before and gotten no response. Keeping it public makes a response much more likely, in my experience.

i can't even tell you how stupid and insensitive your post was but thats ok, i am sure that you won't be here for very long with such "great" attitude.
I meant no disrepect to you in particular, except for that facetious "variation of blue" comment. But I won't kowtow to moderators. They have special powers, and they help keeps things running, but the real reason sites like this exist is because users--even pesky ones like me--choose to contribute.

And I really would appreciate it if you'd change the name of the Graphite Gray thread to spell gray correctly. I know "gray" and "grey" are the same thing, but the color is "graphite gray", "not graphite grey".
Old Oct 11, 2005, 07:28 AM
Evolved Member

keep it up slowride, i am sure that soon enough i won't have to worry about your "funny" posts and your all " i am so unhappy" attitude.
Old Oct 11, 2005, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Slowride
If this is the official picture thread, the color names should be spelled correctly. It's graphite grAy, dammit.
um no the color is grEy.
Old Oct 11, 2005, 07:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Slowride
Actually, no, it didn't. I sometimes go weeks without checking in here, and I often just pop in to do a search. I didn't know who Mark was or that he'd died until I googled his name from your avatar. I think a mass e-mail (no PM) to all registered users would have been appropriate. I'm sure there are others who still don't know.

I don't consider "and you are right, eb and bby look nothing alike, it's not like they are both a variation of blue..." to be terribly respectful. One blue may be the same as another to you, but most people looking for a picture of an EB aren't going to go looking in a thread called `Official "Blue By You" Picture Thread".

Right, mustn't criticize the gods in public. Actually, I've PM'd moderators before and gotten no response. Keeping it public makes a response much more likely, in my experience.

I meant no disrepect to you in particular, except for that facetious "variation of blue" comment. But I won't kowtow to moderators. They have special powers, and they help keeps things running, but the real reason sites like this exist is because users--even pesky ones like me--choose to contribute.

And I really would appreciate it if you'd change the name of the Graphite Gray thread to spell gray correctly. I know "gray" and "grey" are the same thing, but the color is "graphite gray", "not graphite grey".
1) if you actually read a few of the posts in the same thread you are posting in, you would notice that 2 people talked about the owner passing away only 5 posts before yours.

2) oh i am sorry, i forgot that i can't express my opinion. i DO think that they can both be in the same thread. i do think that they look similar. and i do think that i can say what i think even though YOU don't like it. i diidn't call anybody any names or was i rude.

3) like i said, keep making an idiot of yourself, iif you want to call us gods and play the measarble peon card again, go right ahead. i never prettended to be god and i think that most members would find me very nice and helpful. i spent a good hour a day just replying to PM's

4) at this point and after your disrespect, i really couldn't care less what you would like or appreciate...

Last edited by blonde; Oct 11, 2005 at 07:42 AM.
Old Oct 11, 2005, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jamdown
um no the color is grEy.
oops...too used to the "Queens english". I stand corrected
Old Oct 11, 2005, 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jamdown
um no the color is grEy.
no, it is GRAY but thats not the point.
Old Dec 8, 2005, 07:40 PM
Account Disabled

great. need 50 posts.
Old Jan 3, 2006, 07:02 PM

Old Jan 3, 2006, 08:01 PM
Evolving Member

that last picture, the one of the white evo

do you happen to know where that was taken..?
astoria perhaps? =O
Old Jan 30, 2006, 04:39 AM
Evolving Member

No "Old School Evo Pics"?
Old Feb 2, 2006, 05:01 PM

is someone going to actually post a damn pic! im trying to see what a red one looks like!!
Old Feb 2, 2006, 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

No, this thread isn't for pictures...it contains links to the picture threads. See the first message.
Old Mar 3, 2006, 01:55 PM

my friend had a integra. it was wicked fast!
Old Mar 7, 2006, 11:42 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up

nicee
Old Apr 28, 2006, 03:05 PM
Evolving Member

neat

Quick Reply: CHECK ME OUT: Official Evo Picture Threads!