Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Retired navy guy spray painted my evo (caught during the act) pics & vids

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LMFAO!!! This guy deserved it! Love reading stuff like this.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:10 PM

no, basically, regardless of this douche bags age or why he did it, he asked to have his *** handed to him.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by midlifecrisis
Finally someone getting caught doing vandalism and paying for it. Thank you.
This^
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:19 PM

Everyone that is saying this he went overboard crap is the reason people do these things and get away with them, quit being so soft. This guy got everything that was coming to him, and I bet he will never do it again. If you are punching someone in the face you have a high chance of breaking their nose, and he slammed the guys leg in the door which is why his leg broke. This guy doesn't look like a senior citizen to me either.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 1UpMoto
Yes I broke his leg when he tried to get away I slammed his door on it as hard as I could, and he got a really good *** whoopin from someone that cage fights
I was going to say you are wrong for beating the dude up and breaking his leg, but then I saw that you said he tried to get in his car and get away and slamming the door is fine. I'd have done the same thing. He just had some cuts so it's understandable. This is a small price to pay since in the south if you even touch someones car they shoot you DEAD with a shotgun legally!
Then this guy says "i'll take care of it" HAHA wtf kind of lie is that when he tried to get away. Fail for the retired old man commiting vandalize and run on a car
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im glad someone got caught in the act doing it, he deserves somewhat of a beating. Now i dont know if i would have gone that far, but its different when the act is happening. I get my car called Ricer, Jap box from so many different people around my area. Glad that guy is going to jail

Last edited by Evosick2332; Dec 7, 2011 at 01:41 PM.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:22 PM
Evolved Member

Yea, your car got messed up but beating the **** out of him was warranted how?

Did you just clock him right out the gate or confront him and try to keep him there for the cops and he tried to leave and then you slammed his leg in the door when he was trying to leave?

Bits and pieces of this story are leaving lots of room for controversy and quite frankly make it look like you flt out assaulted the guy which unless your an attorney you dont truly know how the law works and I would watch out he doesnt come after you financially for what you did for him.

I've done MMA for a couple years on and off just for fitness, I personally know people who are in the low, mid, and high ranks of MMA who wouldnt have gone as nuts as you did because they have self control and understand how to diffuse situations rather than going the route you did. Pretty sad if you ask me from someone who knows how to use their body to inflict damage to others.

On a final note, everyone that thinks this was "cool" or well deserved needs to grow up. Stuff happens in life and if its to a material item you own then you got issues to go over board, handle it like an adult.

Last edited by 06MRV8Killer; Dec 7, 2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Read that the guy tried to get away. And also in certain states (Michigan, Texas) if anybody tries to mess with your property it's okay to SHOOT THEM DEAD! Let alone slam a door on their leg and jab them up a bit
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:25 PM

ok, why dont you "do-nothingers" keep sitting back waiting for the police to "handle the investigation", while the rest of us with some sack will take matters into our owns hands.. eye for an eye.. we need to go back to the gun slingin wild west... just my opinion. lol!
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:25 PM

poor choice of words but great *** whooping!!
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
This is the best thing I have seen all day.

I seriously don't know how I would react to someone doing this to my car. Knowing me, he would not be breathing and I'd be incarcerated.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm with boostslut partially. Part of being an MMA fighter (two of my good friends are cage fighters) is sizing up your opponent and self control. You know why you rarely see two professionals rush at each other? Because it's stupid. When you knew you had the guy beat you should have let it go. There's a difference between beating the guy up and keeping him there until the cops got there and going overboard. You went overboard. Everyone has bad days and does stupid stuff. Does his being retired military give him any rights to do it? Hell no. Does him being older, slower, possibly drunk, and down on his luck give him more rights than someone you or your friend more room for consideration? Hell yes. He definitely gets a fail for stupid behavior that is inexcusable. You get a fail in my book, and even a bigger fail for ranting about it like some roided up child. You didn't just defend your property, you went overboard. I'd seriously consider checking up on your laws in Florida (assuming 850 is your area code). You could very well be in for a legal battle. You could have EASILY pushed this guy back, maybe hit him once, gotten his plate, or followed him...period.

And to answer boostnMA's post...no, it won't make him never do it again. If he wants to do it again he will, next time he may do it with paint and a gun, or a knife, or whatever else.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 06MRV8Killer
Yea, your car got messed up but beating the **** out of him was warranted how?

Did you just clock him right out the gate or confront him and try to keep him there for the cops and he tried to leave and then you slammed his leg in the door when he was trying to leave?

Bits and pieces of this story are leaving lots of room for controversy and quite frankly make it look like you flt out assaulted the guy which unless your an attorney you dont truly know how the law works and I would watch out he doesnt come after you financially for what you did for him.

I've done MMA for a couple years on and off just for fitness, I personally know people who are in the low, mid, and high ranks of MMA who wouldnt have gone as nuts as you did because they have self control and understand how to diffuse situations rather than going the route you did. Pretty sad if you ask me from someone who knows how to use their body to inflict damage to others.

On a final note, everyone that thinks this was "cool" or well deserved needs to grow up. Stuff happens in life and if its to a material item you own then you got issues to go over board, handle it like an adult.
Is this guy kidding??? You are the exact type of person that says "what happened to a good ole a$$ whoppin?" when someone shoots someone. Then something like this happens and you B*tch about it *** well.

I would have snapped and beat his *** too. Guy was a disgrace to this country.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Still an A+B my friend. MA. training also qualifies your hands and feet as deadly weapons, not to mention the car door. From a legal perspective 2 crimes were commited, he vandalized your car and you beat the **** out of him. He could get charged, you could get charged, he could sue you and win damages, you could sue him for damages. My guess is his medical bill will be more than your paint LOL.

Just saying to protect yourself... If it ended up in the system common sense justice does not always apply. I did certainly enjoy the story and I hope the system is reasonable about this.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:31 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
As the OP is comfortable with the vid saying up, it may not be a bad idea to post it on as many forums as possible. I think we've all encountered vandalism of one kind or another, even if on a secondary level. As crass as it may seem, perhaps the image of blood, humiliation, and ultimately an arrest will pop up in poeple's head next time they see an Evo sitting alone in a parking lot.

Quick Reply: Retired navy guy spray painted my evo (caught during the act) pics & vids