Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

A Few Pictures of my White IX MR

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2015, 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by tsidrift1
Just needs a jdm rear and it's perfection!
Everyone says that, but I actually like how the USDM rear looks! Who knows though, 6 months down the line..... Lol
Old Dec 2, 2015, 08:57 PM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 812 Likes on 677 Posts
Originally Posted by awhit17
Everyone says that, but I actually like how the USDM rear looks! Who knows though, 6 months down the line..... Lol
That is the first time I've heard that. Actually, the second. I had a friend tell me that, but I know it's only because he can't find a JDM cover in his price range LOL.
Old Dec 3, 2015, 05:14 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by kaj
That is the first time I've heard that. Actually, the second. I had a friend tell me that, but I know it's only because he can't find a JDM cover in his price range LOL.
Hahaha I just don't like the JDM rear sooo much more than the US rear that I feel the need to go through getting one and painting it and all that just yet.

I'm sure I'll eventually get one since the IX was really designed to work with that bumper, and the USDM was just slapped on to meet dumb 5mph regs here.
Old Dec 3, 2015, 09:20 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yea I'm the same way with my IX. If I find someone parting their already painted WW JDM rear I'll hop on it, otherwise I don't really want to bother with getting it painted and such
Old Dec 3, 2015, 09:26 PM
kaj

I have a WW one with some scuffs that I'd sell at a discount, if I could find a mint one to replace it with.
Old Dec 3, 2015, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like your Evo!
Old Dec 4, 2015, 12:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just got my Evo 9 MR! I dreamed and planned for this car for almost 2 years. 2 years because that's how long it took me to literally find a decent one. Checked every craigslist, car websites, and called every mistu and other dealer in California. EVERYDAY. I'm lucky to have found a Unicorn what I like to call it. 44k miles clean title near stock White Evo 9 MR
Old Dec 4, 2015, 07:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by uneekvisions
Yea I'm the same way with my IX. If I find someone parting their already painted WW JDM rear I'll hop on it, otherwise I don't really want to bother with getting it painted and such
This is exactly where I'm at, maybe next summer I'll splurge and buy one, but I'm in no rush.

Originally Posted by kaj
I have a WW one with some scuffs that I'd sell at a discount, if I could find a mint one to replace it with.
If you find a mint one, let me know so I can buy it out from underneath you

Originally Posted by Lopov1972
I like your Evo!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by luisluqin12
Just got my Evo 9 MR! I dreamed and planned for this car for almost 2 years. 2 years because that's how long it took me to literally find a decent one. Checked every craigslist, car websites, and called every mistu and other dealer in California. EVERYDAY. I'm lucky to have found a Unicorn what I like to call it. 44k miles clean title near stock White Evo 9 MR
Awesome! What are your plans for the car? Mod it some? Leave it alone? It must be a great feeling to have such a nice example. Mine has 84k and runs like a top, but there are a few things that I had to clean up/still want to attend to.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 11:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Honestly I love the way stock looks. Clean and pure. Although cosmetic wise I have an se lip, jdm bumper, rear diffuser, coils, I'm running stock fit tires with black evo 8 rims. I'm currently on the search for stock bbs rims. I don't race I take care of her plus the car is already fast so engine wise I'm going to leave it alone. I see everyone asking for jdm bumper. How much would you guys pay for a real one painted ww?
Old Dec 4, 2015, 11:51 AM
kaj

How much would you guys pay for a real one painted ww?
I paid $500 for mine. But I've seen some selling for a kidney LOL.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 11:52 AM
kaj

Lucky! My dream daily driver.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 12:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
awesome, you just need a jdm rear...
Old Dec 4, 2015, 02:20 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Simply beautiful! I tried to resist the urge for a JDM rear for a while, didn't last too long
Old Dec 4, 2015, 08:09 PM
Evolving Member

Honestly I love the way stock looks. Clean and pure. Although cosmetic wise I have an se lip, jdm bumper, rear diffuser, coils, I'm running stock fit tires with black evo 8 rims. I'm currently on the search for stock bbs rims. I don't race I take care of her plus the car is already fast so engine wise I'm going to leave it alone. I see everyone asking for jdm bumper. How much would you guys pay for a real one painted ww?
I agree, the Evo is already such a great and aggressive looking car from from the factory, IMO there's no need to hack it up and wide-body a car that comes wide-body from the factory Plus nothing fits like OEM parts.

Originally Posted by domenictoretto
Simply beautiful! I tried to resist the urge for a JDM rear for a while, didn't last too long
Thanks! Yeah, I see where this is going...thanks to this thread I've been browsing the net for bumpers today
Old Dec 5, 2015, 12:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perfect! My dream wheels matched with the best color. Well done.

Quick Reply: A Few Pictures of my White IX MR