Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Heard ARAGOSTA suspension from Japan?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2003, 10:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heard ARAGOSTA suspension from Japan?

Anyone heard ARAGOSTA suspension from Japan?

www.aragosta.co.jp

My friend owns the company who used to work at Mazdaspeed in Japan. Japanese guy fluent in English that he learned from working at Silverstone racetrack/circuit related business in U.K. for 9 years as I heard.

He also have SAMCO silicone hose made for Evo VII and I think it is same for Evo VIII.

Evo suspension? I know they are well worth $3,000 in Japan and for Skyline GTR is even higher cost like $4,000 or more.

Anyone from Japan or know this product, please make comments for me....I really like to hear from anyone used there products previously.
Old Mar 30, 2003, 10:52 AM
Evolving Member

I've heard good things from their products. They were oginially a Netherlands company, then was bought out by a Beligium one. Their products do not come cheap. Then again, nothing as expensive as Ohlins.
Old Mar 30, 2003, 09:44 PM

Thanks for the comments..

I never had a chance to use it for my R32 Skyline...I tried to promote his products before, but it is just too expensive to bring over here.

I know alot of racer in Japan like ARAGOSTA setup for their race car, but I never had any opportunity to hear it from street / weekend racer.

Ohlins....yeah, good stuff. Used once on my N1 Spec Opel Kadett race car 9 years ago paid $5,000. At that time, it was best suspension.

W.P. stand for White Power Co. based in Silverstone race track suppy suspensions to Benetton F1, BTCC, DTM etc, but it was not good for my race car paid $10,000 and waste half season sending back and forth for adjustment.

Imported suspension is good as long as they have service station where you can get an access anytime to do over haul or compression adjustment.

For US Evo VIII, it felt just right...(stock) Bilstein??