Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

rear upper a arm adjustment?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2012, 10:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
rear upper a arm adjustment?

do they make adjustable rear a arms? factory rear links control camber from bottom of wheel. i need to find a way to adjust camber like the front camber plates. any help will be appreciated. thanks
Old Aug 7, 2012, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by lostsoulsevo
do they make adjustable rear a arms? factory rear links control camber from bottom of wheel. i need to find a way to adjust camber like the front camber plates. any help will be appreciated. thanks
You have options.

One, replace the toe assist link inner bushing with a SuperPro bushing with the offset spacer in it . You can dial in more toe. Then do #2 below

Two replace the lower control arm inner bushing with the SuperPro one with the offset spacer same part as the one above. That will give you a little more camber. how much it depends on how you orient the spacer hole.

Three replace the lower control arm with the Agency Power or Nakisa arm that is an adjustable arm. That will give you a lot more camber.

The upper control arms have no replacement offset bushings so no help there. SuperPro does make replacement bushings for the upper control arm. You need to increase the spring rate if you do that as the OEM bonded bushing on the upper control arm provides some addition to the spring rate. I do not believe any one has made any replacement upper control arms that give you more camber.

Why do you need more camber? Please dont say 'cos it looks cool and the 225 stretched tires on your 19 inch rims need tucking in

This is a technical forum for the go fast handle well guys

Last edited by WRC-LVR; Aug 7, 2012 at 03:59 PM.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
LOL no i dont need more camber for the crazy stretch look. i want the flush look, only way to achieve this with the offset i have is to control the camber from the upper a arm like our front camber plates. nor will i have to roll fenders. someone needs to start making this, a ton of people on evom would buy these. i understand i can control the camber with lower control arm, but like i said i need camber adjustment from up top for the flush look. lowerr control arms only adjust camber from the bottom, uselss for me