Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Jic zms s/rs/rs2

Old May 28, 2016, 03:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Jic zms s/rs/rs2

Recently I've been poking around and trying to find a new set of Coilovers. While doing so, I ran across JIC's new ZMS Series (S/RS/RS2) Coilover's and I was actually really impressed! They look awesome, from the Top Hats to the CNC Bottom Bracket, JIC has definitely upped their game!

I was surprised to find absolutely nothing while searching for information on these Coilovers online, especially for the Evo 8/9. Which is what leads me here.

If you have any experience with JIC's new ZMS Series Coils, could you please share your experience with them? Any help in the Pro/Con section would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Old May 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Personally havent heard these brought into discussion for many years, not sure why. Seems like back in 2008 they were quite the talked about C/o & Mueller used to mod them in house

Would recommend you consider Fortune Auto as your C/o choice. They are assembled in good ol' Virginia & are very rebuild friendly w/quick turn around times

Heres an old thread on the JIC's if interested:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...houghts-2.html
Old May 28, 2016, 05:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MinusPrevious
Personally havent heard these brought into discussion for many years, not sure why. Seems like back in 2008 they were quite the talked about C/o & Mueller used to mod them in house

Would recommend you consider Fortune Auto as your C/o choice. They are assembled in good ol' Virginia & are very rebuild friendly w/quick turn around times

Heres an old thread on the JIC's if interested:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...houghts-2.html
Absolutely! The 510's are in my Top 3, and those would be:

1. Ohlins R&T's
2. JIC ZMS RS* (Tie)
2/3. Fortune Auto 510* (Tie)

I'm just really interested in the ZMS RS's because they'll valve your set specifically for your requested spring rates at no extra cost. I thought that was pretty cool, you're definitely right about the FA's though!